Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Minigames are broken

Win or lose, who cares as long as you can still get some pvp in. If your team sucks (which is almost all the time for me since merge), just stay with the handful of players that are decent and get some kills. Even if you can't get the win, you still get pvp. Unless you play games just for badges and tokens...

Now, if your getting farmed at the base and at the other spawn, then just leave, because that's not pvp, it's just a sh!t mini that was over before it begun. No point to stay and inflate someone's kills because your team is down players.

A single demo can only carry a team if they have some help during the large fights where they can AoE, for the most part your not going to Rambo out by yourself and make any difference, unless the other team is complete crap and let you do what you want.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post

As for Hopsing.
    A PvP 10 Demo can usually carry a team... Its a powerful class. If you know what you're doing.
    I know and I do so, the JS lost were with my pom which is not pvp10

As for Hopsing.
    A PvP 10 Demo can usually carry a team... Its a powerful class. If you know what you're doing.
    kb wof?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    kb wof?

Demo has a few spells more...e.g. Hands of the underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    kb wof?

nab more like

S/BoS/Flame insta/ Jump kite run/ enemy gets close? Insta kb WoF HoU jump run kite.

nab more like

S/BoS/Flame insta/ Jump kite run/ enemy gets close? Insta kb WoF HoU jump run kite.
    Mad Bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Win or lose, who cares as long as you can still get some pvp in. If your team sucks (which is almost all the time for me since merge), just stay with the handful of players that are decent and get some kills. Even if you can't get the win, you still get pvp. Unless you play games just for badges and tokens...
    100% /sign
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

Pvp level is not important.if you have t4 it is ok..dont judge players with their pvp levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    Pvp level is not important.if you have t4 it is ok..dont judge players with their pvp levels.
    PvP levels only matter when it comes to tanks...maybe barbs and shammys- and just for the protection. The rest can do better in t4 gear...
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123