Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Minigames are broken

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    its because all you pvers care about is pve tokens, if there is not a 100% chance of a win you just sit on the pad or leave lol
    You mean pvPers and pvP tokens...

stop ur bitchin and cryin hopsing and dont go afk / yell at other teammates that their *******s.

U are always one of the first who cries in groupchat after 1min of a mingame. i mean wtf u think? u think u help win the others with that?
    nope u just **** up all and u lose.

but hey u crying and complaining in chat so much, i think u wont get the point of it.

that balance is **** we all know since years so come on...

The solution is very easy. Should make separated league for the P10 characters. Then the Forevermini people are growing up there unavoidable. This would be good for them too they dont bothered by noob teammates and getting challange again with worthy opposition.
    Artarosse

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Because players who focus kills are usless, if someone wanna focus ur kd, you can go fight in open pvp areas, In mini games you have objective to do, there is no TDM mini game which is not our fault who are doing objectives
    What does that have to do with the fact that so many players (mostly euros from what I've seen) either stay in hide or just sit in spawn all day. Then the rest would farm spawn when their team is stacked or have number advantage, and on the flip side click leave mini just when they're about to die. Not really objective based pvp there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arta View Post
    The solution is very easy. Should make separated league for the P10 characters. Then the Forevermini people are growing up there unavoidable. This would be good for them too they dont bothered by noob teammates and getting challange again with worthy opposition.
    Wouldn't change anything. A T4 POM pvp 4 would still be imba.

Beside this, good thing to know you lose all you matches Hopsing, you're better at sending flametell when on losing team with positive KD than playing as a teamplayer anyway.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post

Beside this, good thing to know you lose all you matches Hopsing, you're better at sending flametell when on losing team with positive KD than playing as a teamplayer anyway.
    Nah dont be like this, hopsing is designated guardian of wrangling and hopper on thos rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post

That's not the point.
    And besides, if I am no teamplayer, who else is? I give 120% for my group, I dont have any k/d intentions and yes, sometimes i send flametells. Is this too hard for you that I asked you if you're butthurt after you died by me and you after this were chasing, me losing the objective of your group from the eyes. lol

tbh I dont play Jabbal more than once or twice a week... Its like the most rewarding mini game for xp and tokens but its not fun, and in the end most of us plays games to have fun. In a 12vs12 its so limited how much you can do + its all random and its a lottery its almost 50/50 chance of winning when entering that mini, ... even though my win ratio is over 80%, meh whatever

It is all too late now.

There were hundreds of good suggestion to balance out Gear/AA/Class/Mini Que/Team balance etc Years and Years ago.

The game at the moment Cannot afford any of the changes.

Second as geldour stated. Most the players who goes AFK hide are usually doing so because the team won't win a Digital token. Which is stupid. They do not realizes that if they decided to pvp they can be a decisive factor into TURNING the losing team INTO the winning team WHICH in TURN HELPS WINS the god damn stupid arse objectives you guys so loved.

But nope Usually they either go hide in a corner or do absolutely nothing. Or grab flag just stay in a corner.

As for Hopsing.
    A PvP 10 Demo can usually carry a team... Its a powerful class. If you know what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    What does that have to do with the fact that so many players (mostly euros from what I've seen) either stay in hide or just sit in spawn all day. Then the rest would farm spawn when their team is stacked or have number advantage, and on the flip side click leave mini just when they're about to die. Not really objective based pvp there.
    There are no arguing with them so just don't even try it.

We've done every possible playstyle and we're criticized at each one.
    The conclusion is that no matter what style you play there are players that will hate you for it. So just ignore them on that aspect of the game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast