Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Minigames are broken

Default Minigames are broken

Losing 5 JS in a row because opposite group is way overpowered (all pvp8+, losergroup pvp0-6). Same in 6-man minigames. This happens since a few weeks drastically. Does Balancing-system now sorts 0-6 and 7-10 in same groups or is there a join-exploit?
    It never happens in the last 3 years for me that i am always in the losergroup regardless which character I play....

in 6 mans,

other group always have 5 high level players and 1 low level

while other team have 1 high level and rest of them low level...

and other team also always got necros and heals, while other team dont have either of them

but hey its just how funcom see balance =)
    The Law

and when funcom takes a look on their statement of account, they think thats balanced as well...

Hopsing u should check out Sidars thread.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=185844

They way ur going off in group chat doesnt exactly help things along.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Hopsing u should check out Sidars thread.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=185844

They way ur going off in group chat doesnt exactly help things along.
    It's not the thing of teamplay when balancing is corrupted or 3-4 players afk from the start of a minigame.

Today its really drastic. Now 7 x JS same **** lost game after a few minutes.

Ha ha ye balancing is often totally messed up. yesterday in HV we had fresh 80 so pvp 0, 2 pvp1. 2 pvp 4 and pvp 6, other team lowest player was pvp 6, 2 or 3 pvp 10 and they had only healer to
    I ended up in total annihilation where i ended up with only kills for team on my sin 3/10. Luckily they capped relatively fast

Updtae: 8 x JS same story. After 3 minutes my group give up and none caps. 3 let match yet. this can not be just random pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Updtae: 8 x JS same story. After 3 minutes my group give up and none caps. 3 let match yet. this can not be just random pitch
    its because all you pvers care about is pve tokens, if there is not a 100% chance of a win you just sit on the pad or leave lol

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    its because all you pvers care about is pve tokens, if there is not a 100% chance of a win you just sit on the pad or leave lol
    Because players who focus kills are usless, if someone wanna focus ur kd, you can go fight in open pvp areas, In mini games you have objective to do, there is no TDM mini game which is not our fault who are doing objectives
    The Law

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast