Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Special Membership offers

Thumbs down

Earlier I buy 1 month and get 200 Funcom points!
    Just now I buy Special offer of 3 months and get only 120 Funcom points. Is it normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    Earlier I buy 1 month and get 200 Funcom points!
    Just now I buy Special offer of 3 months and get only 120 Funcom points. Is it normal?
    You will on top of this receive 200 bonus funcom points every month as a subscriber. Hope it explains it

Thumbs down

It is delusion! Before Special offers always give FC points as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    It is delusion! Before Special offers always give FC points as usual...
    Yes, I think Funcom made a mistake with this Special offer. They wanted to to write Special Halloween Scam but they put Special offer instead. You know, a typo.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeri View Post
    - More Major Phoenix Potions. The only resurrection potion that work in raids.
    - 122 slot inventory box on all characters.
    - Various Refined Elexirs.
    - Exotic Creature Handling on all characters and a black tiger with saberteeth or something like that..

One or two of those suggestions would have made me consider taking one of the offers.
    You would think that they are be smart enough to add something like this to the offer. Almost seems like they are trying to get rid of vets...

That new AOC monthly subscriber cash flow must keep them very satisfied. Even if new players quit after a month, Funcom gets new players. They are just racking it in with this new business model.

Maybe Funcom should show vets more appreciation since they are the ones schooling the new players in this mess of a game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123