Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Special Membership offers

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post

Older special offer contained for example less additional free time, but unique pets, char slots, expansions, unique vanity items, mounts etc..
    I prefer more free bonus time than useless unused vanity stuff which will end in my claim window.

And for char slots... expansions... seriously ?

- More Major Phoenix Potions. The only resurrection potion that work in raids.
    - 122 slot inventory box on all characters.
    - Various Refined Elexirs.
    - Exotic Creature Handling on all characters and a black tiger with saberteeth or something like that..

One or two of those suggestions would have made me consider taking one of the offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeri View Post
    - 122 slot inventory box on all characters.
    This one alone would make me expand my sub up to 2016^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    I prefer more free bonus time than useless unused vanity stuff which will end in my claim window.

And for char slots... expansions... seriously ?
    That's fine for you. Also adding free time is not bad. But my point was, that it kind of reduces the attractiveness of a normal sub and reduces the value, if you set this number too high. This can result in people only "special" subbing and the others feeling betrayed (or just waiting with subbing), if they miss an offer. Don't blame me here, blame human nature.

That's why i mentioned funcom points AND additional freetime. That way those that don't need vanity stuff in the claim window can get something else.

Slots and expansions...Seriously? Ask funcom what offers at khitai and turan release went best and why they think so.

I bought the last subscription as a six month just because the annual did not offer a mount, gave some social armor I did not want.

Nothing in this batch interests me.

Very poor offers.. Seriously.. Copy paste from earlier.. Shame on you

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeri View Post
    Yeah the "offers" are not especially good. They should try to keep what vets that are in game still. I for one is not tempted by this one..
    they have to do better then this i almost always buy a one year sub or more funcom points would be nice but this offer is just plain bad i wont be paying for a sub this time
    Tyranny -PvP

Raiding is the new smoking just kills your life

Rakdos - [Yuisoku]: we care about pvp, but not hardcore pvp. we like relaxed world vs world pvp etc.... not elitism deathmatch

yeah I'm more than willing to buy another year but I want something I don't already have.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

So i guess The Kushite Wings of power in the 6 month offer and Hyrkanian helmet in the 12 month offer are not account wide?

That's pretty lame, would have loved to get those wings, but for 1 char only... nah.

Don't know what I'm talking about? log into your account and check special offers.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

+Normal 12 months sub 98.6€
    *Bonus: 720 funcom point = 6€
    7,71€/month
    Special offer 16 months sub 113.77
    *Bonus: Only worthless garbage(IMO).
    7,11€/month
    Special offer saves 0.6 € per month.

+Normal 6 months sub 62.74€
    *Bonus: 240 funcom points = 2€
    10.12€/month
    Special offer 8 months sub 62,74
    *Bonus: Only worthless garbage(IMO).
    7.84€/month
    Special offer saves 2,28€ per month.

Why the Special offer of 6 months is better than the one of 12 months?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast