Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Werewolves?

I find them creepy actually ^^
    But yeah worst thing is to know which class they are. But it's not that much of a problem anyway, there's not an infinite number of polymorphs available, so it's a temporary thing.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Fuzzyy gonna go fury or stay on crom even after xtransfers?
    Not really sure, might wait and see how servers look population wise once its open.. not opposed to moving a char over though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyy View Post
    Well just the bars should be ok. Red bar = enemy... Now you can differentiate.
    not if he has health bar of his own teammates...

Its a mess just turn Name tag and health bar/pvp level/guild tag on FOR just the opponent team... it really helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    not if he has health bar of his own teammates...

Its a mess just turn Name tag and health bar/pvp level/guild tag on FOR just the opponent team... it really helps.
    It doesn't show as blue for your team and red for other teams name tags?

Is this just me?

http://i.imgur.com/vvLcVD9.jpg

It's very easy to tell who's friendly and who's hostile. I have no one targeted, as you can see. They're either red or blue. I don't know why people don't play like this unless there really is some huge FPS loss that I don't know about as the other guy said.

I could turn off guild tag and pvp level too if I wanted, the name blue/red color itself would do the job. I just don't mind the extra stuff showing up.

Okay... so I finally got to be a werewolf... LOL... then I had another problem... forgetting which team I was on because I couldn't see my own cloak... as I didn't have it... being a werewolf and all...

So Fuzzy... I know... I am stupid... and you are better than me... but that screenshot you showed... is an example of what I HATE about name tags... I really enjoy the graphics of the game and seeing those name tags really takes away from that. I know I could get used to it as I have gotten used to the health bars...

I wish there was just a more subtle way for the name tags to appear... for me, it takes away from the immersion of the game... it clutters the screen...

In fact, most of the time I run without spell effects turned on because there have been many many times when there is so much explosions on the screen I can't see my target...

You will probably laugh at me for that one too... but again, I prefer a clean working environment... I have gotten very used to animations giving me visual queues as to what is happening...

When you have a lot of casters nuking away on a group... those spell effects are really cool looking but they really are disorienting.

I'm not trying to be elitist or anything, sorry if I came across that way. Just trying to help.. The screenshot was directed at Spaart.

Not sure there is a solution if you're keeping them off intentionally. The event is going on another 12 days or so, so I think there will be a decent stockpile of tonics. Might be a while before it sorts itself out.

I get what you're saying about the immersion. I'm too used to it that way (cluttered) and too competitive to play at that disadvantage. It's definitely prettier your way though.

Okay, so I turned on name plates and that definitely helps. Probably will get used to it and just keep it that way. Thanks for the tip FuZy!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyy View Post
    It doesn't show as blue for your team and red for other teams name tags?

Is this just me?

http://i.imgur.com/vvLcVD9.jpg

It's very easy to tell who's friendly and who's hostile. I have no one targeted, as you can see. They're either red or blue. I don't know why people don't play like this unless there really is some huge FPS loss that I don't know about as the other guy said.

I could turn off guild tag and pvp level too if I wanted, the name blue/red color itself would do the job. I just don't mind the extra stuff showing up.
    God you and your brother can never understand me and always end up somewhere else... lol

You said health bars would be fine, I said not if he had his own teammates health bars also.

Which means all he sees are 11 Red health bars because there are no blue health bars. Not that I know off.

And that's why I said just turn on name tags and other crap its easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    God you and your brother can never understand me and always end up somewhere else... lol

You said health bars would be fine, I said not if he had his own teammates health bars also.

Which means all he sees are 11 Red health bars because there are no blue health bars. Not that I know off.

And that's why I said just turn on name tags and other crap its easy.
    Word to yo mutha~ was on my phone replying must have just skimmed it too quick. My bad yo.

I don't see the point of guild tag
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast