Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Werewolves?

Default Werewolves?

At first I thought it was cool seeing werewolves in mini games... and then, once the match started, I realized that I could NOT tell who was on my team because the standard way of telling was the color of the cloak...

Werewolves don't have cloaks... so uh... harder to differentiate foe and friend...

But they are werewolves after all... so do I really want to try and keep a werewolf alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    At first I thought it was cool seeing werewolves in mini games... and then, once the match started, I realized that I could NOT tell who was on my team because the standard way of telling was the color of the cloak...

Werewolves don't have cloaks... so uh... harder to differentiate foe and friend...

But they are werewolves after all... so do I really want to try and keep a werewolf alive?
    I just facepalmed so hard I gave myself brain damage. Why do people try to pvp without nametags and hp bars turned on? It's just gimping yourself. Is this why people on my team always let enemies run around at 5% health, cuz they don't see their hp and know to finish them off?
    Last edited by Fuzzyy; 25th October 2013 at 23:54.

Because turning off something as simple as nametags and healthbars saves us 30-40% fps. Dunno why that is, but it sure seems to be an issue on my gtx580.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    Because turning off something as simple as nametags and healthbars saves us 30-40% fps. Dunno why that is, but it sure seems to be an issue on my gtx580.

I tried to run a mini without nametags turned on and I was seriously just derping around hitting tab trying to find enemies the whole time. I'd rather play as a slideshow and know who's where.

I am a healer so of course I play with health bars turned on...

Geesh...

But name tags? I don't know... I prefer to play with as clean a playing field as possible... I hate seeing name tags above a persons head...

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    I am a healer so of course I play with health bars turned on...

Geesh...

But name tags? I don't know... I prefer to play with as clean a playing field as possible... I hate seeing name tags above a persons head...
    Well just the bars should be ok. Red bar = enemy... Now you can differentiate.

Fuzzyy gonna go fury or stay on crom even after xtransfers?
    The Law

I just think it's silly that vanity in mini is disabled while werewolf form works just fine and has an even more dramatic impact (hide you gear and use werewolf form and it's even hard to tell what class you are)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I just think it's silly that vanity in mini is disabled while werewolf form works just fine and has an even more dramatic impact (hide you gear and use werewolf form and it's even hard to tell what class you are)
    Just hang in there and maybe soon we will see pumpkin scarecrow to in minis
    But i guess this is more not thinking it through on funcom side than intended feature.

those werewolves look more like teddy bears

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast