Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event, when?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyy View Post
    The *NEW* content is from a quest giver in Conarch in the building near the trader, it's unrelated to the /claim. I had a ton of fun doing it and hope it's repeatable at some point during the event. Lots of cool new items.
    Bugged out on me, and locked my comp up. Now I have nothing. Pro game.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

The quests were actually nice and interesting. Maybe a bit too much wavespawns.

The loot was good too. A nice mix of unique vanity items, pets and other things. Even transferable, since most was in the boxes. Good job, so far
    Warning: The box spawn 3-6 items, so take care of space. But they stack, so you only need around 4-5 free space for the boxes and final rewards.

@Halfdead: You might check, if you have trouble with memory leaks and scripted transports (as in minigames) in general. There are a few of those involved in the chain.
    And yes, it is unrelated, but i'd still like to know if the "old" part is the same as last year or also includes new stuff.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 25th October 2013 at 15:57.

The *NEW* content is from a quest giver in Conarch in the building near the trader, it's unrelated to the /claim. I had a ton of fun doing it and hope it's repeatable at some point during the event. Lots of cool new items.
    Lots of cool new items! First off, yay, new items and content is great.

Sucks for my main character though as I only have 2 free inventory slots left and no ability to expand.

Guess I will mostly just have to do it on my alts that still have a bit of space left.

gratz Funcom, nice event this year.

Really want that gold horned helmet...

Nice event, story is fun and some good rewards (i have me too many space inventory troubles )

i just claimed the thing and it didn't give me a quest or anything on 2 characters.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Wonder job with this quest and vanity items are pretty amazing.

What's his name? Is there a min. level to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by m4gg0t View Post
    i just claimed the thing and it didn't give me a quest or anything on 2 characters.
    There are two Halloween quests: the old one from /claim and the new one. The new one is up in the north section of Conarcht in the enclosed trader area and the guys name starts with a "U"...just follow all the sheep.

I started it but had to go to work: if you are on a time constraint then don't talk to the gal after you turn in the sheep. Hopefully I can get back into it when I get home.

Otherwise I have 17 other characters.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast