Quote Originally Posted by Radianek View Post
    I can not wait for the violin !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N978bEosKGc
    There is already flute in game, go play that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu76FI3fCqA
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    there is a pernament option in game: its called city HUBS

There is no pernament option for Merchant summon and I see no one complaining.

And if you forgot to buy something then its just your own fault.
    I did NOT say i find the idea stupid.
    I was just commenting on the attractiveness of that item and suggesting how to improve it.
    And even Slith has to deal with Murphy from time to time i guess...

Also there is a thing to consider, if you really want traders spawning all over the world. Might be good to reduce the spawn lag at traders and looks customerfriendly, but also might increase the pressure on new players, since content might be designed in future assuming the groups have a trader and resource options right out of the dungeon.
    A bit like the additional spec options. Certainly a welcome and good thing, but also comes with a similar side effect (especially if you look at the bank space, feat build options etc. for pure f2p). You might say, "then just sub!"...but imo with this attitude you miss out a lot of money you could gain from a better f2p model. For 90 euros you might be able to unlock all content ingame for a year. But now assume a similar player buys access individually when in the mood and still plays a lot during the same time (keeping a constant amount of fc points to react to mood and requests ingame)...you might end up with a lot more than 90 euros. It has not to be either this or that, too.
    The yearly sub is a good option for a certain type of players. Other players (customers!) might work differently (they trade in control and flexibility for a higher individual costs). Some players even want both (the security of a sub and more additional options).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 25th October 2013 at 08:40.

Can I buy some vaseline for tokens ? I m gonna use this flute with Slith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOfmy6zlh_k

I know it is not easy to add something useful to players in the game. However, you created suggestion thread on forum. I searched it and did not find any topic with mobile merchant- for vet tokens. So maybe take while and read it. You have a ton of good ideas whats to improve in game.

P.S. Below to Slith---> abstract concepts bring people together BTW vaseline cant be permament you should know that !
    Last edited by Radianek; 25th October 2013 at 08:55.

Can I buy some vaseline for tokens?
    I am sure you would like to. Will it be ok if the vaseline is not pernament? Can you live with that?

BTW vaseline cant be permament you should know that !
    So is the Traveling Trader, kk?
    Last edited by Slith; 25th October 2013 at 10:27.
    Retired

I was just commenting on someone who posted earlier that the item was probably there to burn vet points.

Anyways Veteran points have been watered down the last years, in the past swift horses and the paths were the most valuable. Now however most vets have a tiger of one type or another in their /claim and don't need to buy the horse. Advanced riding is still a popular item though.

The paths can also be purchased from Itemstore so there's not that much use for the vet points as it was in the past.

A new player will probably just buy the paths in the itemstore if he wants them, instead of buying a 12 month sub. That might seem like a good idea at first, but you'll probably make more money from the player if he play the game for 12 months as opposed to buying the paths and quit after some time.

It could be a good idea to increase the value of the vet points to get people to subscribe. But in order to do that it would have to be something that was really handy and exclusive to the veteran vendor.

I think many players would appreciate if they could get the T0.5 armor set in veteran vendor. That's the same set that fate on TL hands out if you ask for armor and weapons at 80.

I didn´t test it until now, but as a crafter and trader I like the idea very much.
    Buying or selling or crafting items now nearly everywhere makes me go to other places. Waiting time until the raid starts can now be used senseful.

How long does the trader stay?
    How long is cooldown?
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Seriously, this was created to give vets more convenience for trader access. With people complaining about bag space, we figured this would be useful for people who want to use it.
    No offense, but when people are complaining about bag space, why don´t you just give them more bag space, instead of a merchant who has the same limited bank space as the trader in the cities ? As a convenience item for vets I'd appreciate it, as an alternative for more inventory space it's pretty useless imo.

Now that the financial guys have more or less shut down the possibility to buy account wide inventory or bank space, what about doing some other things for the players ?

What about, for example, a 96 slot or bigger bag for vet points ?

Or what about doing something against the unfairness with the inventory bags in the shop ? If I'd buy the biggest bag from the shop I'd pay for 122 slots, but I could only use 50 slots because I already own a 72 slot bag that is completely discarded.

What a bunch of malcontents.

It may not be a perfect item, but it's very useful. Everyone has had that situation where they've left something in their bank and have to burn their paths to go to a trader.

It's 5 points. If you have 1200 of them sitting there doing nothng, this is a welcome addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    No offense, but how is the level 16 character not burning veteran tokens?

Seriously, this was created to give vets more convenience for trader access. With people complaining about bag space, we figured this would be useful for people who want to use it.

It wasn't created to be some fix for the veteran token economy.

Use it or don't use it at your own discretion.
    People, like me, are complaining about bag space because there is none. I have the 122 slot bag plus maxed bank inventory and I still only have 2 spaces remaining on my main toon. I bought 3 of those bags btw. Why can you never comment on adding new bags for inventory and resource space? You are slowly adding more content, which is nice, but no room to store anything. To be honest, I will never use this vet token trader. I would honestly buy a super big bag again if you would actually put it there.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I hope this is not to solve bag space like Nusquam said.
    The problem is the bank / inventory sizes not that people cant reach the Trader thats never been the problem with it

There are way to few slots to be able to store all our gear + vanity gear and other crafting stuff ect.
    We cant store more because we can reach trader more often.

I think its good with New Veteran Rewards.

I think it should been done in a different way tho but that would require a lot more work.

There should be Guild Skills that Guilds can use in Raids ect like this Trader that is Gained by Guild Earning Guild Points and Spending them on various things like GW2 ect.

Making Game more Social Making Guilds Worth something more.
    Its easier said than done tho with current situation of Age of Conan Sadly.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast