Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Nobody is forcing anyone to buy it...
    If you don't like it, don't buy it.
    QTF

/10chars

I for one enjoyed this small addition
    Retired

Yeah that is a pretty weak Vet reward.

Should be permanently summonable for 10 vet pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I apologize for delivering an additional optional veteran reward for people which may in some capacity be useful.
    Deliver me a 500 slot inventory bag and all will be forgiven. :P
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

You can access bank too? I agree its expensive for a 1 use thing but that's pretty cool..

Access to the trader is a powerful thing.

Thank you for adding this as a veteran reward. I have more veteran tokens than I can use and this is a very welcome addition.

Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Dude...it's a 'gold' sink that gives a little something in return. What the hell are you going to do with all the vet reward tokens? They just build up.

Seems like the type of person you could give a million dollars to and you'd hear "Just a million? What the hell man?!? If you can give me a million, you should be able to give me two!".

Some people...

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I apologize for delivering an additional optional veteran reward for people which may in some capacity be useful.
    The time used to create this could have been used for something more useful, e. g. by making it reusable.

If you want to drain veteran points for some reason, at least offer something permanent for them, e. g. T0 armor sets, or something consumable with a somewhat broader application, e. g. ingame gold.

Nice idea but paying with vet tokens is retarded. I have game time more than a year and no vet tokens left. So in order to use this thing i would have to buy yet more game time.... which is not going to happen. gg

This item is not going to burn any veteran tokens, what players will do is to create a new lvl 16 character, leave tortage, and burn all vet points on trader coins then port to raid lobby and spawn trader before every raid, with 1000 tokens that some have, they can spawn a trader 200 times, once depleted they delete the character and create a new one.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast