Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Travelling Trader stupility

Default Travelling Trader stupility

What on earth gave Funcom the idea that 5 Vet points for summoning a travelling trader once only would be good idea ?

Who would use such ?

One time use of such is not even worth one Vet point. When are you ever in such a dire need of Trader that you would use Vet points to summon it just once?

If it was permanent thing that once bought then you can use whenever you want then it would actually make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by notkatla View Post
    What on earth gave Funcom the idea that 5 Vet points for summoning a travelling trader once only would be good idea ?

Who would use such ?

One time use of such is not even worth one Vet point. When are you ever in such a dire need of Trader that you would use Vet points to summon it just once?

If it was permanent thing that once bought then you can use whenever you want then it would actually make sense.
    Can you summon it in an instance if you're out of combat?

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    Can you summon it in an instance if you're out of combat?
    I think so, but only once, then its gone forever ! You would need to buy new one to get again.

It's something that can be handy for vets with over 1k pts that will have like 400 left after buying everything they want. Except for that, yes I agree, make it 50 pts and permanent..

You guessed right: It's only a way to drain our vet points

Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    You guessed right: It's only a way to drain our vet points
    So? What else are you going to do with them?

It's a handy thing to have since lobbies aren't always shared these days. Every raid has that guy who never has his food or pots.

Funcom

I apologize for delivering an additional optional veteran reward for people which may in some capacity be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I apologize for delivering an additional optional veteran reward for people which may in some capacity be useful.
    Hahaha, it's a nice addition, but the cost may be a bit to high, considering the usefulness

Wink

I would take this thread seriously if you spelt 'Stupidity' correctly..

Quote Originally Posted by -Soulbender- View Post
    I would take this thread seriously if you spelt 'Stupidity' correctly..
    Gee thanks, not everyone is English native speakers, English is my 3rd language, had I used my native language you would not have understood anything.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast