Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uh oh

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmaelle View Post
    You know that stuff is sad when the best dungeon in the game is ignored by like 85% of the playerbase.

I mean these wipes on Archfiend. <3
    those were the times clochard :P
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmaelle View Post
    You know that stuff is sad when the best dungeon in the game is ignored by like 85% of the playerbase.

I mean these wipes on Archfiend. <3
    It's like trying to pull teeth to get people to do 3.5. And forget Lurker. People just want free gear, so yeah, t4 always has interest. The upcoming loot revision to 3.5 will help somewhat, but that 3.5 is craptastic is so entrenched in many peoples minds, it'll still be hard to rustle up interest. I don't get why people with geared toons wouldn't want to try new content. WTF else is their to do? And Cetriss is a long, long way off (if ever).
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    It's like trying to pull teeth to get people to do 3.5. And forget Lurker. People just want free gear, so yeah, t4 always has interest. The upcoming loot revision to 3.5 will help somewhat, but that 3.5 is craptastic is so entrenched in many peoples minds, it'll still be hard to rustle up interest. I don't get why people with geared toons wouldn't want to try new content. WTF else is their to do? And Cetriss is a long, long way off (if ever).
    Agreed. It's amazing that people will gear a character only to shelve it even when other content is out there to beat. What irks me even more is when they won't play those t4 characters while progressing through t3.5 because they want gear on scrubs. With limited interest and hard to fill raids, what can you do ...

The reason I don't want to do T3.5 ever again isn't related to loot... I just didn't like the boss fights or the ridiculous amount of trash. The zone does look really cool though.

Tanking the archfiend might be fun but standing there on my demo pulling the knockback is about as much fun as Louhi or the imp (or a visit to the dentist).

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    The reason I don't want to do T3.5 ever again isn't related to loot... I just didn't like the boss fights or the ridiculous amount of trash. The zone does look really cool though.

Tanking the archfiend might be fun but standing there on my demo pulling the knockback is about as much fun as Louhi or the imp (or a visit to the dentist).
    C'mon Bvis, we make a great Brutal Force duo on Archfiend!

People really don't want to go in there because 20 minutes of trash mobs?

Add t2 raids for f2p players! Yakhmar and kyllikki are not enough, as long as there are t3.5 and t4 raids..

Tryed T3.5 once, the instance looks awesome, it's a raid I'd like to do every week right now.

I think the stats of the set are more interesting for ranger than T4, and it does look better too imho <3.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Penndulum View Post
    Add t2 raids for f2p players! Yakhmar and kyllikki are not enough, as long as there are t3.5 and t4 raids..
    U can raid T3.5 on f2p if u have Turan
    Cripples gonna cripple

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123