Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Onepunchman (Assassin) ?

He is not using your typical hack, nothing like the speed or combo thingies we have seen before. It's more like t1337 gear, just like the DT I mentioned. Maybe a lvl 100 GM trolling us.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    He streams on twitch? Damn I missed that
    Guess you found the link already but here are some videos from last week.

http://www.twitch.tv/wuddub/profile/pastBroadcasts
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Parse his duels/raids with act parser. See how many white hits per second he does. Then you will have your hacker/no hacker answer.
    Lol this guy created all present aoc cheats by himself, there is no question if he cheating or not :P For slowbies, comber as well his creation :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

so maybe Eldy is around as well..?
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Guess you found the link already but here are some videos from last week.

http://www.twitch.tv/wuddub/profile/pastBroadcasts
    Yay, I'm on TV. I have to tell mommy.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Goddamn he must have 20,000 hit points

Is there even a point for devs to pour money into PvP if people are just going to hack like this?

BTW, the name itself is from this anime/manga:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-Punch_Man
    Last edited by RingOfSet; 25th October 2013 at 12:13.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Is there even a point for devs to pour money into PvP if people are just going to hack like this?
    Is there a point for investing money into PvE ? If people are going to exploit the dungeons. It's a hand full of guys. No need to stigmatise a whole community because a handfull of players hack or exploit.

But yeah. Onepunchman takes no damage. He could take my conq down though i had good geared and decent PvP 7 barb and PvP 6 bs helping me. And this has nothing to do with him having good movement and dodging combos ^^
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Is there a point for investing money into PvE ? If people are going to exploit the dungeons. It's a hand full of guys. No need to stigmatise a whole community because a handfull of players hack or exploit.

But yeah. Onepunchman takes no damage. He could take my conq down though i had good geared and decent PvP 7 barb and PvP 6 bs helping me. And this has nothing to do with him having good movement and dodging combos ^^
    If they dedicated one gm to solely watch mini games and kick people who are cheating I think it'll go a long way to improving PvP. That and unchained dungeons will hopefully balance things out.

Lol you such stupid ppl, you cry that im cheater when i just tried to show to all how it works and you dont see oblios cheat in onepunchman that have unlimited soul shards. btw its eldaen co-creator of aoc comber.
    Stupid euro ppl

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast