Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AoC is #1

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Amongst all of Funcom's games I think we are #1 in terms of revenue/activity etc. Yes, even above The Secret World. Why?

Funcom is having a neat charity event called Extra Life. Posted here..
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...04#post2072004

Look at the prizes. While Anarchy Online(clearly less popular then AoC) gets Free T-Shirts mailed to them and TSW gets 'Secret Society Dog Tags' mailed to them... AoC gets ..wait for it.....wait.......... DOUBLE XP POTS! You can infer from this that FC expects a ton of players online during the 25 hour period of the event for AoC regardless (thus the um mediocre prizes for our game.) The big question becomes, if we're #1 is that a good sign for the company? I think it is.
    Dude, atleast this post u should had leave it alone. U look for prizes at a charity event..really
    Last edited by cristian29; 24th October 2013 at 13:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post
    not switched on tomorrow? when then? next week?
    Never. (troll Nusquam face)

Trololo, couldn't resist :-D
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by sezmra View Post
    Not quite. The t-shirts are in game t-shirts and not physical t-shirts. This has been clarified in the announcement. We typically stick to in-game rewards for this kind of thing. The Dog-Tags for TSW are a rare exception.
    when will we get something else than potions, mostly those potions are usless cus game starts when u hit 80, everyone will be power leveled in few days to 80 anyways, so low level things are pretty damn usless,

bring something nice, and for the love of god, Do not bring random generation boxes, its horrible
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    when will we get something else than potions, mostly those potions are usless cus game starts when u hit 80, everyone will be power leveled in few days to 80 anyways, so low level things are pretty damn usless,

bring something nice, and for the love of god, Do not bring random generation boxes, its horrible
    for whatever this is worth being somewhat off-topic; i am leveling a toon on a f2p account(i wanted to see what it was like being a f2p toon... and it mostly sucks!) and I had forgotten how much slower the leveling is without any kind of xp boost. It can be kind of nice though because now I can do more quests where as before I would blow through the levels before having a chance to do 75%+- of the quests available. SO having the option to boost xp can be attractive to those that are f2p and want to get to 80 asap, BUT it sure would be nice to have something fresh for vets and prems.

All I want for Halloween is for the GD to Quote me just one time. That is all!

Seriously speaking, that's truly all I want.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    All I want for Halloween is for the GD to Quote me just one time. That is all!

Seriously speaking, that's truly all I want.
    U no want halloween villas with xp pots as reward? sad panda :-(
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

wish I had a ingame t-shirt... just saying

in other news, I taught my cat how to play a conq... he's pretty good..except when he rages on vent when his team fails.." MEEEOOOWWWW!! BADDIES MEOW MEOW NOOBS."

Unless I'm mistaken ANDI ; Vorbiz was saying the Halloween content WILL be turned on tommorrow - I think u misunderstood. BUT 5-days before the holiday? Holy Hell ~ lol ~ this screams more world boss content. Probably the same thing we saw during the aniversary . /yawn

Some other MMOs [linked here] and [here as well] are having some GREAT Halloween events that far outweigh what AoC has ever offered. Even in its hay-day.

It is what it is ; the community is just as much to blame for the lack-luster support. See the above PvP comments on gaming, etc. I'm an advocate of playing AoC - 1 or 2 times a week - it's never good to quit cold turkey ~ lol
    Last edited by Mustaine; 24th October 2013 at 21:34.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

This games management should check out Guild Wars 2 Halloween content, it is off the handle.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast