Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AA's when,where and how.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    Actually determination +uphe works better then ww imo at least in minis. With atrocity maxed all you do its to get the first stacks then you have no cd on the heal per se.
    ww imo much better - with ww and proper use you can get smth like burst heal in few seconds and that is > healing than with determination in short time. when you jump in the group of opponents you want to have as fast healing as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    ww imo much better - with ww and proper use you can get smth like burst heal in few seconds and that is > healing than with determination in short time. when you jump in the group of opponents you want to have as fast healing as possible.
    well with determination you only lose the heal when you die :P survability > burts any day ! but thats only my opinion.
    Шторм-кнут

I did for fun few minis now with upheaval and bone shatter ass AA. Not really optimal but i did o.k. and it was bit fun

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    well with determination you only lose the heal when you die :P survability > burts any day ! but thats only my opinion.
    with determination you have your heal(significant one) from refreshing stack every 5 sec and everytime you increase your stack number with ww you have your heal everytime you increase your stack number only but you refresh much faster - so you heal much faster when in the middle of the battle - more 'burst heal' = more survivability

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12