Thread: Server Population

Question Server Population

Wondering how the server populations are after the merge last month? Thinking about coming back to the game and bringing a buddy but dont want to waste my time if its dead. Looking at joining the fury server.

Same here, planning to come back after a break.

How is it at lower levels?

im asking because im starting at level 1 and up to 80 without offline levels for the enjoyment.
    Izentropi - Hox 80

80s log on for raids, quickly log-off when done ~ ghost town

But you come on back now, yah hear !
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post

Yeah, right.

Wake up.
    Br,
    Roevhalt

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post

Welcome back!

I started again last week, and atleast tortuga is full of people currently. Lots of players anytime. I dont know what is happening at lvl 80..

I have played in a few zones on low level toons and run into people all the time. Tortage is full of people. At 80 I have no problems joining groups / raids if I want to. Very active all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    I have played in a few zones on low level toons and run into people all the time. Tortage is full of people. At 80 I have no problems joining groups / raids if I want to. Very active all around.
    What server are you currently playing on?
    Izentropi - Hox 80

On Fury minigames are running all the time and people are pvping in khesh 24/7. There are plenty of people level 39 and 59 doing pvp. Inbetween there aren't that many.

Quote Originally Posted by tx3kgtman View Post
    Wondering how the server populations are after the merge last month? Thinking about coming back to the game and bringing a buddy but dont want to waste my time if its dead. Looking at joining the fury server.
    Fury didnt look that good. It had a lot of people on when I checked, but most were 80 and doing nothing but pvping. (not even open world pvp)

Crom so far is packed. Theres are multiple groups daily for all content, including low level stuff. I have seen 2-3 groups form daily for black castle, a couple for cistern, and sanctum groups all the time.

If you plan on coming back, I'd hit up crom. The 5 friends I just drug here and I are very happy with it. It's also nice to run into people out in the field again! Great time to come back while the population is boomin, dont let the naysayers get ya. They havnt seen a ghost town (cough, tor before f2p and merges)