Thread: can't zone in to any dungeon

Default can't zone in to any dungeon

ok funcom I know this goes against everything that funcom does..I and I'm sure everyone would like to know why we can't get into half the content. Its one thing to have some issues in game, It's a whole new thing to keep your customers in the dark. If you want any chance of keeping what little population you have left, you might want to consider letting your CUSTOMERS know what is going on. Yes I said customers, did you miss your customer service classes getting the degree required to write computer codes. Use the smart part of your brain and let us all know what is going on. I really am saying this in hopes of helping you to do the RIGHT THING.

Same problem here, and with other players... Tooo bad im stuck in Tortage without any quests i can do...........................zzzz..

Quote Originally Posted by rowdy88 View Post
    ok funcom I know this goes against everything that funcom does..I and I'm sure everyone would like to know why we can't get into half the content. Its one thing to have some issues in game, It's a whole new thing to keep your customers in the dark. If you want any chance of keeping what little population you have left, you might want to consider letting your CUSTOMERS know what is going on. Yes I said customers, did you miss your customer service classes getting the degree required to write computer codes. Use the smart part of your brain and let us all know what is going on. I really am saying this in hopes of helping you to do the RIGHT THING.
    Is it no wonder they don't communicate with the player base when people communicate with them in this manner? Seriously, if someone talked to you like this at your job, what would you do?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by imtheshane View Post
    Is it no wonder they don't communicate with the player base when people communicate with them in this manner? Seriously, if someone talked to you like this at your job, what would you do?
    I would boot the player and accuse it was a server malfunction afterwards and then boot the player again after a few days lol!

I've worked in customer service areas and the customer is always right, kind of the # 1 rule for anything customer related because without customers there is no business. When so many customers are unhappy it means 1 thing: I messed something up. I wouldn't be so frustrated with funcom if they would just be honest with us and not hide because we don't see them face to face. I'm sick of getting the "its working as intended" line right after things like "that isn't where it's supposed to be." I'm tired of the contradictions. I've been polite to GMs about several issues and am tired of getting "we'll look into it" but never getting anything after that. How do we know something is looked into with zero feedback. All I'm asking for is honesty about what is going on, what happened, even if the why isn't known at least we would know that they at least pretend to care about the customer and hey maybe they even do. The first step to recovery is first admitting there is a problem. I have a lot of patience but even mine is running extremely thin. The only funcom has going right now is the fact that the combat system is so great. I've seen too many leave not because of the bugs but because we are rarely updated about what is going on. I understand that it takes time to sit down and write a post to the forum but there are already supposed to be people monitoring the forums anyways. When there was an issue with the double items and everyone was missing big items not once did anyone apologize for the mistake on the forums, the GMs had to deal with everyone's wrath and the GMs apologized but all the Forum said was that they now see how people could have unknowingly looted multiple items like symbles and beacon relocators. And it took them how long to even post anything about that on the forums. Paying customers don't like to be left in the dark about what their money is being spent on. If the customer service aspect doesn't improve there really won't be an age of conan and I really don't want that to happen but its coming if things don't change.

HOLY wall of text ! TLDR rant ~ ty
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

BTW " the customers always right" thing was/is a 1950s business model. If yer customers are dicks~ well; u get the picture.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

People help you more when you're kind with them. I had a problem preventing me to give quest back and do dungeons. I was cool with customer service, they answered fast and find a solution to my problem s;
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Customers are never right. You are just doing it wrong.
    Br,
    Roevhalt