Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surprise! AoC shines once again!

The main reasons why I grew tired of Scorpion Caves and Caravan Raiders Hideout is the amount of trash mobs. It's not fun to clear trash for 10 times as long as you actually fight bosses. Add unchained difficulty to them with ruins, oneshotting abilities and double health and you got recipe for boredom on auto drop.

I am really looking forward to Atzels Fort though, that one is going to be fun (even if there is plenty of trash there as well...)!

If they unchain sanctum i will probably never go outside the instance.. Imagene clearing trash to the 1st boss like in AoK, (perfect ammount of ads for an instance imo) Then at the 2nd boss you have to run through the waves of ads like in tian district, then the 3rd boss, the blood demon has like some ads rising from the blood which will heal the boss and has to be tanked by the ot.. And the last boss will hit so hard it must be kited, and only dps'd when he has already swinged his weapon.. Damn this would be so cool!

Yeah Sanctum is the one I'm looking forward to, one of my favorite instances
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Bring out 12 man raids/dungeons fer goodness sake. The gap between 6 man groups and 24 man raids is a bit large and imo FC are missing a trick here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12