Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: is really Conqueror the "new barbarian"?-returning player

theres no reason fighting conq vs barb dmg in raids, or sin vs dt or something, we all know that dt is top 1 with conq, followed by sins and barbs.

just had zodiac raid where dt topped the dmg.. once again he got more dmg in sc gear than t4 barbs / t4 sins
    The Law

Was that single target damage Derled? And what were the figures please?

Quote Originally Posted by Aulwrak View Post
    Anything Conq can do, Barb can do better.

My barb can do anything, better than you.
    i got happy for a sec there
    “Lo, there do I see my father.
    Lo, there do I see my mother,
    and my sisters, and my brothers.
    Lo, there do I see the line of my people,
    Back to the beginning!

Lo, they do call to me.
    They bid me take my place among them,
    In the halls of Valhalla!
    Where the brave may live forever!”

Det som engang var.

Thanks for reminding me why I quit my Barbarian. I actually built two before they had dual builds so I could compare Reaver and Zerker. (PvP) Reaver's (especially)/Zerker's problem is they can't finish their combos before being knocked down or stunned, etc. (hmmm, I said this two years ago too!) If they had more CC immunity to make up for no armor or bubbles and faster combos it might be worth it. PVE I do fine with any class, but you PvE to PvP, so, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    Thanks for reminding me why I quit my Barbarian. I actually built two before they had dual builds so I could compare Reaver and Zerker. (PvP) Reaver's (especially)/Zerker's problem is they can't finish their combos before being knocked down or stunned, etc. (hmmm, I said this two years ago too!) If they had more CC immunity to make up for no armor or bubbles and faster combos it might be worth it. PVE I do fine with any class, but you PvE to PvP, so, yeah.
    umm.. what? barb is totally fine, sure its not superior god mode like conq, pom atm or anything, but it sure as hell is best balanced class atm,
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    (PvP) Reaver's (especially)/Zerker's problem is they can't finish their combos before being knocked down or stunned, etc. (hmmm, I said this two years ago too!) If they had more CC immunity to make up for no armor or bubbles and faster combos it might be worth it.
    I you can foresee someone is going to CC you what about to press your CC breaker before you are CCd? even reaver has at least 2 CC breakers... it works even during your combo animation and doesn´t interupt it.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

That video is not about conq, it's about a full team of 6 players versus another team of basically 4.
    Plus that BS was in what ? crafted base blue gear ? He got focused by that so called OP conq who farmed him.

Lame video frankly.

Yep, but in any situation you can see things like 3600 dmg KB (which removes 40% of the pvp 9 tos life)

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Yep, but in any situation you can see things like 3600 dmg KB (which removes 40% of the pvp 9 tos life)
    exactly
    /10

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast