Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: is really Conqueror the "new barbarian"?-returning player

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    its not barb that needs upgrade that much, Id rather say tanks need serious nerf. revamp tanks?
    You hit the nail right on the head with this simple quote.
    Remove conq debuffing
    Lower dt dps
    guards can stay the same

conq's can keep shields imo, i don't have a problem with them and they can keep charge kb, just no super fast torment/ruin/wreck debuffing all at the same time.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    barb has imba snare. I beg to differ, barb (if feated at the loos of dps) gets a snare of -35% hinder movment while conq gets 2 snares one as barb and one more powerful.
    Please show me how many conqs have feated 2 snares? dont just read tooltips and try to sound smart.
    And saying you are way better than other barbs in minis not in duels is really funny. i guess other barbs try to do something for the team instead chasing clueless noobs to kill them and run away not to die across galaxy

CW is 200-600 damage per tick when it doesn't crit, and that's with good gear. Crits easily reach 1,5k per tick on the other hand. Barbs 2h upheaval does more reliable non crit hits (rarely under 500) but crits a bit lower and a lot less frequently.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

on the side wher opponent dont have shield = more dmg, disarming aggression + volc rge + sustained rage, + in minis they mostly debuffed cus so many conqs, and 200-400? never seen so low dmg in frenzy stance

i bet i need to make video once again
    The Law

Anything Conq can do, Barb can do better.

My barb can do anything, better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Conq is superior to barb in almost every respect, including more dps, heavy/plate armor, ability to tank/offtank as needed, combat rez, etc.

About the only thing barbs are better at is being able to spec into more cc's, but that hardly makes up for the other utilities a conq brings to the table.
    Conq can do more dps buhaha lol where is this bs coming from ?

People please for love of god post your conq dps numbers so we can discution on numbers and not some made up crap conq can do more dps.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Conq can do more dps buhaha lol where is this bs coming from ?
    Looks like someone doesn't have a half competent conq in their guild.

2300ish on single boss zodiac single target parse.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

[QUOTE=Erock25;2072455]Looks like someone doesn't have a half competent conq in their guild.

2300ish on single boss zodiac single target parse.[/zk]

Zodiak is not single. Single would be keira zu li or any bosses in mem cloud.

[QUOTE=armatur;2072475]
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Looks like someone doesn't have a half competent conq in their guild.

2300ish on single boss zodiac single target parse.[/zk]

Zodiak is not single. Single would be keira zu li or any bosses in mem cloud.
    I use selective parsing. Conq also doesn't have extra vom stacks like DT does to inflate their single target parse.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast