Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Teamwork op

Team work = OP

Agreed.

This is why Sillirion changed the minigames so those are PUG now.

So now you don't have to worry about team work because....other team is **** too.

This was single worst decision made in AOC EVER and it ruined the game for a lot of pvpers, effectivly killing the pvp guilds.

If I could have Joel Bylos ear for 1 minute I would like to tell him how bad that decision was and ask him about his stance on this.
    Retired

slith my poor friend, you still havent realized that funcoms first priority is to kill pvp secend priority is to add bugs and let players try to fix them for 5 years
    The Law

Teamwork fails in pugs cuz the average iq for a mmo player are like Bundrov would put it, at shimpanze stage.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Team work = OP

Agreed.

This is why Sillirion changed the minigames so those are PUG now.

So now you don't have to worry about team work because....other team is **** too.

This was single worst decision made in AOC EVER and it ruined the game for a lot of pvpers, effectivly killing the pvp guilds.

If I could have Joel Bylos ear for 1 minute I would like to tell him how bad that decision was and ask him about his stance on this.
    yeah right, they took away the premades ability to stomp on pugs and that is the single worst decision in aoc, hahaha.

ludicrous..

Face it, there is a very simple reason why you don't see premades anymore, hint; they don't want to face another premade.

Quote Originally Posted by sageman72 View Post
    yeah right, they took away the premades ability to stomp on pugs and that is the single worst decision in aoc, hahaha.
    They fixed it in TSW ;]
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by sageman72 View Post

ludicrous..

Face it, there is a very simple reason why you don't see premades anymore, hint; they don't want to face another premade.
    yeh there is some truth behind that!! but also what puts other premades off is facing 6 good players with T4 weps plus mix n match T4 gear and pvp gear vs 6 good players in mostly pvp gear aint much of a competition!
    but I think you will find premade fights will spring to life when unchained minis are out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123