Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teamwork op

Default Teamwork op

Hi pro's

Im sry if this is going to sound like sarcasm or and ''attack'' in any way to the community, but here is a video that most Aoc peeps REALLY need to watch. GL HF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugXC7g3p0JU

No. The video we really need to watch is the one where Joel apologizes for past ventures of Funcom with AoC, and sets up to do pvp right and relaunch this game into one of the best mmorpgs ever made.

Giggity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidar View Post
    Hi pro's

Im sry if this is going to sound like sarcasm or and ''attack'' in any way to the community, but here is a video that most Aoc peeps REALLY need to watch. GL HF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugXC7g3p0JU
    Pretty much a valid point in AoC lol. I used to troll a lot in global to make people rage so they would engage in open world pvp. In mini's though I turn on my combat log only so I don't even have to read group chat when people start crying.

This hardly can apply to aoc.

Team work should be more than obvious by now in any game. Teamwork has been promoted to us in our daily lives, jobs, sports, schools etc.

However, it does no work in age of conan. Especially in PUGs. It dose not take into account player skill/awareness/experience/"GEAR"AA"/Class Balance "TEAM BALANCE"

The entire game of AOC is so flawed and out of balance that to have any sense of teamwork in a pug is nearly impossible. Unless you happen to get lucky and get to sign up with few of your friends, or have a few like minded and actual decent players on your team.

This game you can't carry anyone. Even 1v1 is not balanced never mind group vs group.

Team work can exists, but it is very rare. Luck plays too much of a factor. The team balancing also plays a factor. Who you end up on your team, etc.

For Christ sake this is the only game where you can't sign up with your friends to group together and mini... Think about that.

This game is not so simple as LoL.

You can still make new friends from your pug group.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Cant watch the vid now, YT is blocked in my work. But only a small comment, I never liked full 6vs6 premades, its too serious, but I definately loved to sign up with one max two friends...that gives me the best memories about minigames in AoC, would ****ing love to have this option again.

Why dont we have possibility to sign up with at least pairs and end up in a same team?

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    You can still make new friends from your pug group.
    Of course you can, I make plenty of them who are decent to amazing players.

However 2 years ago it was better.

You join pug see good player. you make friends and next mini you sign up together...

That was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Cant watch the vid now, YT is blocked in my work. But only a small comment, I never liked full 6vs6 premades, its too serious, but I definately loved to sign up with one max two friends...that gives me the best memories about minigames in AoC, would ****ing love to have this option again.

Why dont we have possibility to sign up with at least pairs and end up in a same team?
    yea 1-2 friends wouldn't be bad either.

Fight it as much as you like, Teamwork is OP.
    That vid is spot on and it does apply to AoC.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Teamwork is OP

This rarely happens however

In AOC we PUG

In PUGs we all have our own agenda

Premades have Hope though, so Premade more peoples!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast