Thread: New class

Wink New class

Any experienced players can help a bit? I want to create class that deal magic damage ,so its pom tos hox demo(im not including necro cause i dont like that class). Mostly i want to support teammates and deal big damage. Im bored of tank classes ,to many of them right now ,so its a time to give a chance for magical classes. Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Penndulum View Post
    Any experienced players can help a bit? I want to create class that deal magic damage ,so its pom tos hox demo(im not including necro cause i dont like that class). Mostly i want to support teammates and deal big damage. Im bored of tank classes ,to many of them right now ,so its a time to give a chance for magical classes. Thanks for any help.
    Demo, PoM, ToS

If you want the best in both support and dealing damage, you should go on PoM.

go on HoX !
    TYFON - HoX pvp 10
    MALZAHAR - PoM pvp 7

ToS because of Fangs working on raid bosses (lols)

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    ToS because of Fangs working on raid bosses (lols)
    Really ? Never bothered to test it but it would be lol as you said

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    If you want the best in both support and dealing damage, you should go on PoM.
    I dont think I would recommend a PoM to a new player. Most of the people are not able to squeeze more than 500 DPS out of a fully SC geared toon. You need some skill to be a good PoM.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Probably, but OP is not a new player ^^

Well im not new player =] i watched hox on YT and i must say its really interesting class. Also tos, but you`re saying to choose pom.. hm.. i must think about it =]