Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is ranger so nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    I can post thousand of pvp minigames score with conqs with same amount of kills than ranger, but without a single death, while ranger did died.
    I tought community agree that minis scores worth nothing. Oh I have some too with hoxes toping them too.
    You have to be the best sarcasm detector ever.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I see on TL the devs are working on a new ranger trap call earthquake! thank god this might help to balance my ranger vs melee

Earthquake trap is instant cast with a 30s cool down
    Description: Grants the ranger a ability that splits open the ground around the ranger any foe within 5 meters of the ranger will instantly fall to there death! Earthquake trap will remain in place until the ranger moves

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    You have to be the best sarcasm detector ever.
    English not first language, that may explain ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

I absolutely agree with derled here

The ranger class needs some serious rework.

The line of sight is a terrible mechanic. The arrows should land on them even if they hide behind a box etc.

Also why do we have to buff our combos with upper and lower attack? Since FC removed combo steps why not just make the combos permanently buffed??

Linebraker cast time is horrible long.. should be reduced to 0.1 secend
    The Law

they should redone TTS and making cone aoe . Finishing all the targets below 35% hp.
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolo View Post
    Shh stop trolling... this is the living proof ranger is more OP than conq: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/zhb82
    thats a proof that bs is the most OP as he got almost same kills as conq and ranger, wasnt dying and healed conq a lot!(forgot about ranger though)

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Umm so first i would like to know why melee classes can hit so far until combo ends, i mean they can even hit behind wall,

I wanna hit behind wall with ranger, Is it fair that some classes got bubbles, i want psyhical dmg bubble for 14 sec, i would also like to have 20% speed buff every time magic crit me.

ALSO i would like if i would not need to buff up my arrows, they should instantly make max dmg with max debuffs, i would also like to have fear trap for 5 secend.. i would also like to have zerg stance which heals me 400 per every other secend and increases max hp by 500 every stack
    I doubt you even play a barb, it is once every 4 sec (natual health Regen) Sure you have a t2 barb, that means you don't play it and you still want to act like they are the kings.

Also it is about 315hp every 4 sec, that's about the amount of a mage health potion with general buff.

also it isn't 500 every stack it is about an avg of 47.8 hp every stack. (and I don't even use blood rage stance and I know this)
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

You're not seriously falling for his trolling, are you, throughthedoor?
    GJ luring him out of his cover, derled

Quote Originally Posted by Throughthedoor
    Sure you have a t2 barb, that means you don't play it and you still want to act like they are the kings.
    Cause we all now that full-T4 is the hottest sh*t against teams with several casters or without a healer in your group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Throughthedoor
    [...](and I don't even use blood rage stance[...])
    Which explains the bunch of pointless threads, too bad u don't realize that.

So basically you play a full-t4 barb without any serious protection in minigames, don't use the innate class-specific heal and then cry for buffs to make up for those choices.
    I don't get you, mate.
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 24th October 2013 at 15:37.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

I think when you roll a ranger you should get handed out the t4 gear as you hit level 80 as the class is so weak compared to the others.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast