Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is ranger so nerfed

Post Why is ranger so nerfed

Umm so first i would like to know why melee classes can hit so far until combo ends, i mean they can even hit behind wall,

I wanna hit behind wall with ranger, Is it fair that some classes got bubbles, i want psyhical dmg bubble for 14 sec, i would also like to have 20% speed buff every time magic crit me.

ALSO i would like if i would not need to buff up my arrows, they should instantly make max dmg with max debuffs, i would also like to have fear trap for 5 secend.. i would also like to have zerg stance which heals me 400 per every other secend and increases max hp by 500 every stack
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    i just lol
    Thats the point bro, this is how I see Troughthedoor
    The Law

Throughthedoor is also ringofset and doomkiller.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Throughthedoor is also ringofset and doomkiller.
    If you ever saw doomkiller pvp you would know he is not throughthedoor(jyggernaut). Their posts make the same amount of sense though ... I'll give you that.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Their posts got as much sense as this one
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Umm so first i would like to know why melee classes can hit so far until combo ends, i mean they can even hit behind wall,

I wanna hit behind wall with ranger, Is it fair that some classes got bubbles, i want psyhical dmg bubble for 14 sec, i would also like to have 20% speed buff every time magic crit me.

ALSO i would like if i would not need to buff up my arrows, they should instantly make max dmg with max debuffs, i would also like to have fear trap for 5 secend.. i would also like to have zerg stance which heals me 400 per every other secend and increases max hp by 500 every stack
    Shh stop trolling... this is the living proof ranger is more OP than conq: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/zhb82

I can post thousand of pvp minigames score with conqs with same amount of kills than ranger, but without a single death, while ranger did died.
    I tought community agree that minis scores worth nothing. Oh I have some too with hoxes toping them too.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post

Why cant ranger move while doing combo, its not fair standing there and taking dmg. Also ranger dont have any form of retributive dmg how can we fight vs conqs its not fair

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast