Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why is ranger so nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    I think when you roll a ranger you should get handed out the t4 gear as you hit level 80 as the class is so weak compared to the others.
    isnt t4 old? i would prefer t5 with 10% higher stats and 300 prot per piece,
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    I doubt you even play a barb, it is once every 4 sec (natual health Regen) Sure you have a t2 barb, that means you don't play it and you still want to act like they are the kings.

Also it is about 315hp every 4 sec, that's about the amount of a mage health potion with general buff.

also it isn't 500 every stack it is about an avg of 47.8 hp every stack. (and I don't even use blood rage stance and I know this)
    i play barb daily.. if u spec right u should got no prob

so if this is about spec? what if i drop avatar and immunity bubble out and spec for general prot/ armor and weapon dmg, i got right to make threads then that general spec dont give 99% immunity and hp tap rating which i would get from aod...
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    I doubt you even play a barb, it is once every 4 sec (natual health Regen) Sure you have a t2 barb, that means you don't play it and you still want to act like they are the kings.

Also it is about 315hp every 4 sec, that's about the amount of a mage health potion with general buff.

also it isn't 500 every stack it is about an avg of 47.8 hp every stack. (and I don't even use blood rage stance and I know this)
    I doubt you would win once vs derled on his barb.But dont go OT this is about how bad ranger is.
    I think that ranger should have 15 sec buf that double speed of his combos, it is really needed since you are stuck to long in animation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123