Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Objective pvp was... it was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    What exactly would a team deathmatch have changed to the score ? Both of flags and kills ?

I wouldn't brag about managing to score only once against such a team.A team of three good players would have done the same. Nor would i troll those that fought till the end despite impossible odds.

But that's me making sense again... forgive me
    I forgive you

actually this mini was nothing else than farm(my bs - Rugewit). we didnt focus fc but easier targets which was also a good way to win objective pvp match. Another thing was that their team protected well their fc and fc was not silly. We had much stronger team, we played well and other team was much weaker. If they would be more skilled/clever - they could win this, they couldnt win deathmatch mode however. Personally I dont like one side dominated minis but I appreciate that other team didnt gave up. GJ.

Edit:
    that wasnt farm because we wanted to farm, if it would be easy to cap - we would cap 3 times fast. It was unbalanced mini like many others, respect to the team defending, they showed balls
    Last edited by Sarcopthes; 17th October 2013 at 19:32.

Musta been quite the excrutiating task to focus the flag carrier for the 10-15 seconds it would take to bring him down, aye! But I got to agree, those minis are fun, since they're easy and you aren't exactly in danger of getting killed, but in retrospect, they were actually lame and I don't see it as bragging rights Win 4v6, though, and that's another story. Hell, even no healer vs 1 good healer and necro in other team (full of people that know their classes), and you can gloat all you want.
    Last edited by SamHam; 17th October 2013 at 21:05.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    Musta been quite the excrutiating task to focus the flag carrier for the 10-15 seconds it would take to bring him down, aye! But I got to agree, those minis are fun, since they're easy and you aren't exactly in danger of getting killed, but in retrospect, they were actually lame and I don't see it as bragging rights Win 4v6, though, and that's another story. Hell, even no healer vs 1 good healer and necro in other team (full of people that know their classes), and you can gloat all you want.
    the point is that we didnt have to focus fc to win this (and fc was on respad protected by other teams dps), but agree- nothing to brag about, one of many 'farming' minis

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    in onesided mini like that.. top op class pom got 2 deaths.. only 8 kills.. just .. well.. bad pom is bad

take eu pom even from crom and he would have got 30-0
    Lets see a screenie then.....pics or it didnt happen......i think you are pullin numbers out of your arse here man.

Thats about right for a PoM....its not very often i get to stand back and nuke away in a mini these days.....i get focused pretty regularly.

Given that the screenie is blatent farm (its even called "farm8") i'd say that the opposing team did give the pom in Sparts team a bit of attention (like any good focus should be).
    I'd also say Spart and the guard stayed close because hen you are f*cked nomater which one you focus (if any lol)
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Lets see a screenie then.....pics or it didnt happen......i think you are pullin numbers out of your arse here man.

Thats about right for a PoM....its not very often i get to stand back and nuke away in a mini these days.....i get focused pretty regularly.

Given that the screenie is blatent farm (its even called "farm8") i'd say that the opposing team did give the pom in Sparts team a bit of attention (like any good focus should be).
    I'd also say Spart and the guard stayed close because hen you are f*cked nomater which one you focus (if any lol)
    relax pve boy
    The Law

relax pve boy
    Relax?.....i aint even mad.....just stating that a PoM going 30-0 in a mini doesnt happen as often as you seem to think.....if it does the rest of the PoMs team must be absolute rubbish as there are classes much better at scoring dem kills.

But i guess you just saw the Crom tag and assumed alot.....that kinda thinkin gonna get you in trouble boy!
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    actually this mini was nothing else than farm(my bs - Rugewit). we didnt focus fc but easier targets which was also a good way to win objective pvp match. Another thing was that their team protected well their fc and fc was not silly. We had much stronger team, we played well and other team was much weaker. If they would be more skilled/clever - they could win this, they couldnt win deathmatch mode however. Personally I dont like one side dominated minis but I appreciate that other team didnt gave up. GJ.

Edit:
    that wasnt farm because we wanted to farm, if it would be easy to cap - we would cap 3 times fast. It was unbalanced mini like many others, respect to the team defending, they showed balls
    I like this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    In case you didn't notice "hate" is comming because you posted pointless thread like this in which you mock and make fun of people who tried to fight even though they didn't stand any chance.

Let me get this straight, I bet 90% of players just don't care how you usually play your minis and how you won this one particular mini unless you make it public - and you do it all the time.
    Woah, we embracing the objective pvp style mini and you're saying it is pointless???

im sorry but that was an awesome mini. We played objectively and not KD/Whoring.
    We protected our flag carrier while sticking together. We played as a team instead of KD/whores.
    That is not pointless, because that is something you guys wanted us to do right? so why are you all trying so hard to tell us this is pointless.

Should we go back to deathmatch style and never pick up the flag again?

LOL what do you guys want us to do.

in onesided mini like that.. top op class pom got 2 deaths.. only 8 kills.. just .. well.. bad pom is bad

take eu pom even from crom and he would have got 30-0
    I haven't in this games life time seen a pom going 30-0 lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast