Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: I'd like to spent money on a new expansion!

Crom has turned into a very nice server.

If AoC can keep up the improvement (maybe it can, I bet the crafting revamp will bring back a ton of players) then maybe we can dream....

Burn my Money Funcom for new expansion please, this is the last MMO with savage,barbaric,brutal, awesome armor design,non cartoonist toon, that still exist, (upcoming mmo from US developer has no future)

Only Eso still can be compared to medieval background MMO, but i dont want to play aligator and lion face toon...lol and looks silly on their helmet. I,m just saying

* Returning Player from pvp server of bloodspire.

Ps. Where the hell Korean net cafe mafia guild and Murder Herd? I miss those guys

Thanks for necroing this thread!

Time to necro our GD's old post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    We are a publically owned company and I think that complicates Kickstarter thing massively.

Plus, we'd have to give them a %. IF we were to do something like that, I'd rather make a shop item in the ingame store and announce that the sales of that item will fund feature X. Then people can "donate/preorder" by buying it and 100% of the funding would go to the feature.

But we don't have anything like that in our current plans.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

I love the expansion , the asian theme and music, very relaxing music btw
    Iamimmortal Con
    Guild : BADBOY

I would so give stupid money for a real expansion to this game. It's too bad we can't kickstart something as I'd be curious to see how much Funcom would get.

I would pay for an expansion. Unfortunately i dont think funcom can take the chance.

i would pay for a fix to the pvp events and ranger nerf

Edit by Anzu: None of that here.
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st July 2014 at 22:19.

Quote Originally Posted by StaHoo View Post
    Edit by Anzu: None of that here.
    Might be fun in the short term, but an AoC expansion would be a better investment. I think I already mentioned that I would pay silly money for that. Hmmm probably I'm not much more clever than that chicken, either.
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st July 2014 at 22:19.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast