Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: barb vs sin burst damage

When pc is ready, a hox should beat a sin or the hox is pathetic and the sin über pro....

Throughthedoor has really no clue at all about balancing of classes

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    I don't see how the hox beat the sin. Hox is the worst class in the game. I could see a barb killing a bloody conq way before I see a hox beat a sin. Either the hox was uber pro or the sin was pathetic; but it was probably a combination of both.
    maybe no prot gear on sin too.

going form hox to sin is like going from "blood shroud" to "vom" on a dt.

i dont wanna brag, but i am awesome with every class i play, if i lack on something its gear or aa..
    The Law

Sry for OT:

Which UI is that, Derled?
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    Sry for OT:

Which UI is that, Derled?
    Fire UI

btw go check this video, hilarious one of the best sins in full t4 gear and even bought some mage set for vanity losing to barb who is keyboard turner and clicker nice one shot with upheaval

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itizn...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Derled; 23rd October 2013 at 16:17.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    you need the screenshot where i owned namar in duel?

pvp 8 hox vs 10 sin in full t4 and resluts were 3-4

no cd waiting after duels, so i had demon form / pc on cd while he had sometimes aod / dull pain,

ups deleted them,
    well i guess i just show screen shot with barb vs namar then ;>

http://i43.tinypic.com/10qkmew.png

and that my gentlemen is not my barbs vanity gear, actually was pvp 6 barb without tokens to buy pvp t2 gear ;(
    looks like he didnt use AoD on this screenshot. AoD what defines lose or win.

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    looks like he didnt use AoD on this screenshot. AoD what defines lose or win.
    one ablity defines win..man, u serious? dosent define anything,

ok i were 4-5 months ago in northen grasslands with my barb, i had pve t1 raid gear equiped, and reaver pve dungeon spec, namar attack with charge on me, guess who win? the one who won name didnt start with "N"
    The Law

Yes that ability gives tremendous power. Most op skill in whole aoc for duels. Anyway all i seen from u are words, and lots of them without backing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    ok i were 4-5 months ago in northen grasslands with my barb, i had pve t1 raid gear equiped, and reaver pve dungeon spec, namar attack with charge on me, guess who win? the one who won name didnt start with "N"
    Let's see... in that gear you have around 8k hp.
    An assassin charged you (900), made a GC and detonation (4k) and then DWW (3k) when you came out of the charge root. You had around 100 hp to win. Then he failed to land an instant no-combo Face Stab on you right?

you really think he stood there waiting to get out of the root without using an anti-CC? lol...

Barb kills sin, faster cc, faster movement... who cant do that ingame has a serious l2p issue... especially a barb doesnt care about AoD. With AoD Sin is stunable, barb can have 2 of them, so even if sin gets out of one he has to ways to react: Kiting for a few seconds, then kb and destroying sin or the next stun right after destroying sin...

ah and yes, even if he would wait in root, dww wouldnt to 3k in this scenario, because sin only had 3 shards left after using charge and bomb and yes the sin couldnt do a facestab right after dww, there would be no shards left. You want to discuss about sins? then you really should know stuff like this... but i already said, l2p issue. you dont know your enemy and thats why you fail to kill them.
    Last edited by Zatochi; 24th October 2013 at 08:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Ythor View Post
    Let's see... in that gear you have around 8k hp.
    An assassin charged you (900), made a GC and detonation (4k) and then DWW (3k) when you came out of the charge root. You had around 100 hp to win. Then he failed to land an instant no-combo Face Stab on you right?
    This here is highly possible scenario... vs afk players
    Heck barb if he is decent enough should be out of root in the instant it is landed. if sin has time to hit you with gc+bomb and dww before you are out of the root than you are very very bad barb.
    On the other hand if sin does stealth attack + additional face stab. It is not likely you will survive. with crits on both face stabs it can be to huge dmg.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast