Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: barb vs sin burst damage

Last edited by stalkerfan; 14th October 2013 at 07:59.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Wow this guy has some nerve, but btw, i got only 2 deaths

http://i40.tinypic.com/291ncw8.png

Also I am a dps class, so I don't carry the flag and I don't spread heals, I am simply there on the team to hold them back and keep them on the rez pad. And in this mini, I did my job very well.
    Also I can't prove time in combat without taking pics of everyone in the group but I was in combat for almost the whole fight and I would need to be in order to get 1st for total damage done in the mini.

So there you have it, 1st for total damage and only 2 deaths. No reason why this isn't good.
    So yes my kd is good for this mini

Also as you were saying, I don't see how a barb who has more cc (spreading cc immunity to everyone and doing 50% less damage) is better in your eyes. Me, I leave their cc immunity alone so when my team-mates are in trouble they have something to defend themselves with and I do 50% more damage than a zerker barb. So you seem rather clueless and know nothing of the barb class.
    You realize that barb got 2he range, aoe combos, dmg is pretty good when u got t2+ weapons, barb is pretty though also (pvp t2+)

barb is fastest class, many cc to use and support team, u can get kills, run away most of the times without dying, awesome group pvp class,

BEST CLASS IN OPEN AREAS (CE pvp for example)

then sin, sin got higher burst? sure, sin also has lower range, crap single target cc with horrible low range, they also remove soul fragments, (which actually take some skill to control usage of them)

sin is cloth armor and will die so fast to melee class that u wont even know what hit you, sin is anti caster class, so sure sin will drop necro in few sec,

but hey difference is that u can go in, cc /kill and run away, sin try same (avatar mostly needed for average or below sins) kill one, but you will mostly also die.
    The Law

I would hope that you would try every class in game pvp 5-7 or then khitai epic geared classes,, maybe u dont play guard for example, and u would know that guard cant use any decent debuffs, maybe guardians counter weight should also add torments by every hit,
    The Law

Also I am a dps class, so I don't carry the flag and I don't spread heals, I am simply there on the team to hold them back and keep them on the rez pad. And in this mini, I did my job very well.
    As far as i can see you are guy with good geared barb that run around only killing newbies and clueless people, and running from rest so you keep your precious kd ratio.
    You absolutely contribute nothing to the team specially since you say that you dont cc people so you dont give them cc imunuty
    Btw reaver build is lame no use build and its only good to make you feel pro when you hit clothie with every buf and 1-2 shot them.

I got top kills for that mini
    i find that very hard to believe after so much lack of knowledge you demonstrated with the absurd number of posts about barb and even other classes or the game itself and pvp
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    You realize that barb got 2he range, aoe combos, dmg is pretty good when u got t2+ weapons, barb is pretty though also (pvp t2+)

barb is fastest class, many cc to use and support team, u can get kills, run away most of the times without dying, awesome group pvp class,

BEST CLASS IN OPEN AREAS (CE pvp for example)

then sin, sin got higher burst? sure, sin also has lower range, crap single target cc with horrible low range, they also remove soul fragments, (which actually take some skill to control usage of them)

sin is cloth armor and will die so fast to melee class that u wont even know what hit you, sin is anti caster class, so sure sin will drop necro in few sec,

but hey difference is that u can go in, cc /kill and run away, sin try same (avatar mostly needed for average or below sins) kill one, but you will mostly also die.
    This is totally not true.
    Sins have way better prot than barb with more dps.
    The prot that sins get from scarlet gear is more than children gear like barbs and it isn't loaded with useless stamina either.
    sins have 500+ prot in left tree and more in general.
    Sins have way better cc cuz they don't need to switch weapons to use a cc.
    Sins get 45% movement when needed by command (not by chance)
    Avatar is the most deadly ability in the game.
    Soule fragments are easy to conserve, one for snapkick, then simply facestab, preload bomb, load bomb, and then dww. or do it without the face stab. Also you can use abilities to reload your fragments or aa combos that give 2 bad in one combo or just wait a few sec for them to automatically come back. (very eas for all the burst)
    also a reaver barb has 50% more dps than a zerker barbs so if i were zerker that sin would have done 100% more damage than me (just so i could have some speed and cc which wouldn't help me compete for kill damage) Also cc better than sin, plz, we have 2 types, they have root, fear, stun, snare 60% (via bomb), so they have 2x as many.
    Sins have everything on a barb except armor and that's it (even then they have better survivability cuz with evade pots they get up to 24% evade) so op.

So you are totally wrong about what you said; I just had to prove it to the public.

the parse never lies.

-.- speachless
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

u are more stupid than i thought u were... first of all sin snap kick is top 3 hardest combos to land, since its horrible ms making it impossible to land on mowing target, while barb got almost aoe kb ffs, besides new khitai knock backs faster than snap kick, expect guards stagger is slower..

and wtf u qq about switching weapons? u say conq, guard, ranger, Don't need to do that? so what if its different type of cc?

sin fear is single target while horrible long cast time (for cloth armor class) medium range while it takes 2 shards, oppor strike stun.. do i even need to mention it? its utter crap, oh and i forgot that sin cant use kb which deal 1.2k dmg then finishing blow another 1,5k + atg 3,4k crit on cloth armor

THATS RIGHT

barb qq:ing about sin is stupidest thing i ever heard, and If u spec ur barb shitty way its not other classes fault

if i spec without avatar or miasmas im gonna make thread and say that svift strike need shortened animation by 99%
    The Law

oh i also forgot to mention that some classes need to switch weapon when kiting to get moar prot, u are utter crap barb so just hushh now,

i cant wait u to come fury and see how well all barbs do here

and pls... how many sins use SC gear? u joking right?

hey dude gz from t4 gear, you dont use it why? "because i use blue sc for prot ofc, well daa?"
    The Law

This is totally not true.
    Sins have way better prot than barb with more dps.
    The prot that sins get from scarlet gear is more than children gear like barbs and it isn't loaded with useless stamina either.
    sins have 500+ prot in left tree and more in general.
    Sins get 45% movement when needed by command (not by chance)
    Avatar is the most deadly ability in the game.
    Soule fragments are easy to conserve, one for snapkick, then simply facestab, preload bomb, load bomb, and then dww. or do it without the face stab. Also you can use abilities to reload your fragments or aa combos that give 2 bad in one combo or just wait a few sec for them to automatically come back. (very eas for all the burst)
    also a reaver barb has 50% more dps than a zerker barbs so if i were zerker that sin would have done 100% more damage than me (just so i could have some speed and cc which wouldn't help me compete for kill damage) Also cc better than sin, plz, we have 2 types, they have root, fear, stun, snare 60% (via bomb), so they have 2x as many.
    Sins have everything on a barb except armor and that's it (even then they have better survivability cuz with evade pots they get up to 24% evade) so op.

So you are totally wrong about what you said; I just had to prove it to the public.

the parse never lies.
    First of all he didnt said that barb have more protection, he said they are tough. That means they can withstand physical attacks along with magical and make it out alive. Sin cant. Good melee (and ranger) will make so much trouble for sin they will either die or try to run.
    And what are you talking about scarlet and children gear? Who is using those... lol
    Also trying to compare accelerated and AM and saying accelerated is way better because its on command and am is by chance... cmon mate
    Beside what about hybrid barbs that have AM and haste
    Sin have 3 o.k cc, knock, charge root and stun from sds. Knock takes skill to land, charge root is o.k and if you use stun on sds you waste dmg. Barb have way better cc, even if you take into account only the fact they are not single target ones (except no escape).

Anyway you go play your reaver barb (most useless build) go chase lowbies and pretend you are pro. Im still waiting for thread how dod and impale should do more dmg to

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast