Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: barb vs sin burst damage

The only class that needs buffing is guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    combo jumping is not making you stationary and every combo animation can be canceled. Beside if you do it right you will be far from sin doing combo jump and has to chase you and that is not easy with dagger range. Beside what o what if barb hit sin with that thingie called stun? Sure you can break one but surprise surprise barb have one more.
    All this what if and my class is stronger is silly. Truth is that good sin devastate players, but equally good barb vs sin there barb has edge.
    That is unless sin start with stealth attack which is retarded anyway
    U have to spec for second stun bro

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    From the AoC website

Sin

Barb

Sins = Killing machines

Barb = CC experts

You = clueless
    so ignorant. dw barb doesn't have cc

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    U have to spec for second stun bro
    Unless you are full reaver gimping yourself i dont see what barb dont spec for second stun bro

Unless you are full reaver gimping yourself i dont see what barb dont spec for second stun bro

Sin or barb can minimum cancel 2 times stun so even with second stun even if u spec for it wont stop sin or barb.

Sin or barb can minimum cancel 2 times stun so even with second stun even if u spec for it wont stop sin or barb.
    huh? Most sins are avatar spec, that is maybe 90% of them and they can break just one stun

huh? Most sins are avatar spec, that is maybe 90% of them and they can break just one stun
    Lol what about AA break and general break u forgot about that did u

Lol what about AA break and general break u forgot about that did u
    Sin with aod spec cant have general break, please learn to read what someone is writing. and 90% of sins are spec for aod, if not even more.
    It seems someone need to try distribute feat points a bit and learn about sin builds

So barbs gimping itself when feating second stun but sin isnt gimping itself when feating deep down into general tree?

lol i dont know if i should laugh or cry about this kind of logic. XD

Sin with aod spec cant have general break, please learn to read what someone is writing. and 90% of sins are spec for aod, if not even more.
    It seems someone need to try distribute feat points a bit and learn about sin builds
    Well its kind of stupid not to spc in general so many usefull tools there.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast