Thread: Killiky + Champion of the honorguard hardmode

Default Killiky + Champion of the honorguard hardmode

A while ago I saw a video on youtube where one of the big american guilds (Req Nex iirc) pulled the champion on the honorguard to Killiky in order to fight them at the same time, and thereby getting a home-made hardmode.

I've searched a lot but I've not been able to find the video again on youtube.

I want to try this coming week with my own guild and I want to look at how they do it again.

I'm mostly interested how they pull Champion of the honorguard trough the barrier to Killiky without getting locked out and/or resetting him. I'm thinking about some stuff with a dread shadow perhaps?

Does anyone know where I can find this video again or does anyone remember how they did this themselves in the past?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    I'm mostly interested how they pull Champion of the honorguard trough the barrier to Killiky without getting locked out and/or resetting him. I'm thinking about some stuff with a dread shadow perhaps?
    Pull the champ into the room before you activate kyllikki. The barrier doesn't come up until she activates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT9oO6pUb0s

So it's just a kiting tactic until Kyllikki is burned down ? Aww kinda disappointed

Wanted to say the same thing, burning both down at the same time is what I thought of when I read hardmode.

They weren't tanked together after a bit of time?

Plus it was 4 am and everyone was drunk. :P
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post

Plus it was 4 am and everyone was drunk. :P
    Haa this is true HM !

It's not like there was a lot of thought put into a 'proper' strategy for killing them at the same time. It was more like halfway through the raid somebody said "hey I've got an idea let's fight them both at the same time" and we went with the first thing that came to mind which was to kite the champ.