Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It`s a joke?

There's three reasons people tend to prefere Yag over Ai.

-Ai have all that boring trashmobs&barricade part which prevent people to make others runs after the first one.

-Ai's first boss, hard to lead, explain and succeed in a pug (i'm not even talking about the need of a decent geared & xp'd tanks)

- Ai looting only one epic leggings.

Maybe it would be more popular with 2x leggings guaranted drop.

for my part, i've tryed some 100+ trys for this **** of tigers leggs...

Never seen dropped. I've bought them..

i've never (and never in the future too) returned to this instance with my DT.
    Krambol: DT cercle écarlate
    Rambole: POM pvp elevée sans bori
    pour les 26 autres 80 m'envoyer un mp

I decided to stop paying FC for gametime cause it is senseless... Pay to play system ,im paying ,and i can't gear up ,i spent whole month on doing instances ,warmonk monastery/palace + KK runs ,without single item for my Conq you know that feelin'... And yes ,ofcourse ,i can buy them, but i'm not gonna pay for next month.. I'm planning to play 100% PvP ,atleast i can gear up there ,im sure.

Maybe it's the system preventing a conq overload in PvP ?

Maybe it is xd i just love tank classes ,but now I want to create mage class and see how is it.. Don't know what should I choose heh ,and maybe (mayyyyybe) in the future i pay again and see how is it to gear up this new toon.

ITS OK

i have done totem hundreds upon hundreds of times and still dont have my pvp 10 dagger
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123