Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It`s a joke?

While I easily got every legs from priest sets, I pretty much had to buy soldier ones so yeah, suck it up and grind some rares
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Penndulum View Post
    I did 56x Enigmata of Yag. Im a conqueror ,still any heavy items didnt dropped. It`s a comedy? How I can be able to be as Mt if i cant gear up? Seriously FC do something ,I`m tired of this s***
    Well the good news is you can use all those tokens to just buy the pants now
    Doomsayer 2008

And after you bought those legs, you go to kk run again and then boom those same leg's drop... happened to me .. sucks
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by derled View Post
    and after you bought those legs, you go to kk run again and then boom those same leg's drop... Happened to me .. Sucks
    qft!!!!!!!
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

FC should've changed this long time ago. But hey, legacy of sirloin strike again.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    And after you bought those legs, you go to kk run again and then boom those same leg's drop... happened to me .. sucks
    Or they'll drop when you bring an alt..

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    Or they'll drop when you bring an alt..
    haha that happened also few times, which made me buy tiger barb dungeon legs (blue ones) and took break for like 4 months from KK

well next time i started and they drop at secend time,... was the happiest day in my life <3
    The Law

I spent whole night in yag ,i did with my friends 12x runs.. do you know what? Nothung.. still without any heavy drop.. Thanks FC for fu***d loot system.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Ye, that's why when i buy thoses legs i'm just over with yagloops and start to go other dungeons.
    I feel KK-runs are just a pain now, it's sad considering how awesome were thoses dungeons at RoTG release but how the endless farm tied to theses were just destroying the perception we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Ye, that's why when i buy thoses legs i'm just over with yagloops and start to go other dungeons.
    I feel KK-runs are just a pain now, it's sad considering how awesome were thoses dungeons at RoTG release but how the endless farm tied to theses were just destroying the perception we have.

Personally I would be over with yagloops as soon as I'd get the books and needed loots from Necropolis and Malice.

Then I'd rather farm Ai District for tasset : more fun, no need to do 2 other instances and up to 30min tracking (because the rest of your group absolutely wants the Spawn even if you don't care -__-), no need for special perks (except some cold protection)... It's a shame really players favor Yag over Ai (mostly because the first fight is a bit harder to learn).
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast