Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It`s a joke?

Default It`s a joke?

I did 56x Enigmata of Yag. Im a conqueror ,still any heavy items didnt dropped. It`s a comedy? How I can be able to be as Mt if i cant gear up? Seriously FC do something ,I`m tired of this s***

Quote Originally Posted by Penndulum View Post
    How I can be able to be as Mt if i cant gear up?
    By manning up. Get a proper spec, then man up and grab that agro.

MT is not defined as "solotank". You can easily tank all K6 with two bubbles and 50-53% mitigation.

I've been looking for Tiger heavy legs for ever, also... All other legs (LL heavy and plate, Wolves) have dropped many times.

Buy them.

Or roll HoX. Plenty of HoX loot in Kithan dungeons, and still everybody roll soldiers... mmh... i wonder why.

Cause i love tank classes ,that`s why ^^ and im really mad ,after posting it ,i did also 3 runs ,2 x dropped BB legs and bs items ,and still heavy ones are forgotten.. but as i heard ,spawn is not dropping heavy items at all like annihilator for example. But nobody wants to do him.

Well I did 50-100 kk runs before the tiger barb legs dropped (that was before we could buy legs from vendors).

Not fun but these days you can gain rares very easily. hell you don't even have to do KK to get legs fast.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Penndulum View Post
    Cause i love tank classes ,that`s why ^^ and im really mad ,after posting it ,i did also 3 runs ,2 x dropped BB legs and bs items ,and still heavy ones are forgotten.. but as i heard ,spawn is not dropping heavy items at all like annihilator for example. But nobody wants to do him.
    Spawn drops heavy legs.
    Once I have seen it drop 2x Tiger legs at same time, I'm not joking.

When you are too bored of repeating KK, remember that now you can buy epic legs.
    Ai drops Kithai legs too, and Coils drops great heavy/FP legs too (even if epic drop rate is now nerfed to ground..).
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

You're just unlucky.. I have done about 100 yag runs on my barb and still i don't have much epic legs for my class. Go buy them if you can't handle it anymore.

You can get lucky and loot them, but before complaining about loot chance, remember that there are 44 epic legs in the loot table of Spawn of Nyarlathotep. And a mediocre 10% or so chance for two drops.

There is no exclusions from the loot table once an item has dropped. So every time you loot the chest, it is

100/44 = 2,27% chance

Of getting the ones you hope for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast