Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Necro dots cease after death

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    I never get HoTs anyways so im fine with that
    Binder is crying quietly in a corner now...."i fn do give him heals....I DO!!!!"
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    ever heard of a cure. . . I just found that cure. . . kill the problem
    so we kill....you?
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Wow, I watched khramps video and it was insane all the critical hits he was getting AFTER HE WAS DEAD. I mean something needs to be done to this class (this and the conq mostly) [necro dots cease after death and remove torment effects from conq (they would still have wreck and ruin) and then all would be much better in Hyboria]

Oh, I bet Khramps did more damage AFTER HE WAS DEAD in the video than my barb does in 3 combos. And the only reason he died was cuz he was getting greedy spellweaving.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Wow, I watched khramps video and it was insane all the critical hits he was getting AFTER HE WAS DEAD. I mean something needs to be done to this class (this and the conq mostly) [necro dots cease after death and remove torment effects from conq (they would still have wreck and ruin) and then all would be much better in Hyboria]

Oh, I bet Khramps did more damage AFTER HE WAS DEAD in the video than my barb does in 3 combos. And the only reason he died was cuz he was getting greedy spellweaving.
    FC will change NOTHING on classes, and certainly not on conq which they had just revamped. FC seems to keep his head above water and they dont have money to invest for any changes.

To many whining in this thread. Imo there are 2 problems with necro dots and many necros admited that, that is duration on ftw and SW affecting dots necro casted before death. Just fix these 2 things and necro is o.k. for now. Even though it would really need revamp but this patch will help a lot.
    But truth be told necro is not that huge problem as some other classes are, its funny to se those "awesome dots" with sw buff tickle soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    But truth be told necro is not that huge problem as some other classes are, its funny to se those "awesome dots" with sw buff tickle soldiers
    But soldiers also tickle Necros in SW !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    But soldiers also tickle Necros in SW !
    Ha ha ye they tickle them really gently

http://i41.tinypic.com/5xua2p.png

Look at this link

Necro came out on top (on the loosing team) with 25 kills. Second place on his team is 15 kills. He died only 7 times. Another thing that is totally wrong is how a necro steals everyone elses hard working kills. This could be easily solved by removing necro dots after death. I mean I felt like I was farming the other team and I only got 2nd. Necro class is a smack in the face against king conan himself for being the best class that requires no skill.

Stop being a kill whore and i think you might enjoy the game a bit more.....ffs a necro should outkill you....he's a f*ckin wizard man!!!!!

Kramps is actually not a bad team player either.....see in that vid he turns back and cc's that dude that was almost killin one of the poms.......i wonder if you even know how to assist your team in this way rather than just chase lowbies and try and top kills.
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 22nd October 2013 at 19:46.

reaver barbs have the worst CCs in the game. stun takes 2 sec and stuns for only 3 and the kb is very obvious when I change weapons. Point is that with these horrible cc powers, I need to save them for myself when i am about to die, sense barbs are too prone to dying

main topic plot should be that all the classes should be balacned, but notice how almost all the classes except for me are ranged on the top, and it is almost always that way (maybe me not on top though)
    Last edited by throughthedoor; 22nd October 2013 at 19:58.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast