Thread: Where can I find loot tables for all levels (old content)?

Question Where can I find loot tables for all levels (old content)?

Hello AoC community,

I am relatevely fresh player and I am exploring the wonderfull world of AoC. Currently I am playing with sin. Today I farmed (with help offcourse) the dungeon at wild lands and I looted the 37lvl duskfang (if I remember correctly). I would like to learn where I could find good loot for lvl39, cause I'm planning to stay a while for minis. Later I'll do the same for 59s minis.

So, as the title says, I would like some links, where I could find loot tables for ALL LEVELS of old content, so I could plan my lootings acordingly.

Thank you

P.S. Googling results only showed 80lvl loots

Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

I was wondering If there's any loot tables of NON-dungeon drops, from open world.

This sort of information used to be (sort of) available on yg.com, but with that site long gone, I'm not sure if there's any particular place where the open-world loot tables are collected. As a general principle, it's safe to assume that all world-drop items are crap, and none of them is worth going out of your way to farm. They are also all bind-on-equip, so you can simply buy them on the trader.

Exploring the open-world loot tables systematically would be quite a large effort, especially from level 40 onwards as the loot tables there always contain 96 armor pieces from the world-drop blue armor sets in addition to whatever random bits and pieces happen to be dropping at any particular level.

Here's a list of world-drop items that I've seen drop around level 38-39:

Bladeblur Mantle, Bramblebite Fauld, Cabalist's Slippers, Corpsecutter Leggings, Creepersoles, Flamegirth, Gladewhisper Boots, Hungerflesh, Jawbreaker, Mark of Hate, Mindgirdle, Painbarbed Hauberk, Painbarbed Tasset, Ringlet of Hathor Ka, Soul Pins, Soulfang, Spinewarp, Subtlestep Boots, Thighthew, Wisewalker

For level 39, the blue weapons that drop in the Treasury of the Ancients might be interesting: Ancient Arbalest, Ancient Blade, Ancient Kukri, Ancient Mace, Ancient Serpent Staff, Ancient Shield, Ancient Spear, Ancient War Scythe, Ancient Warhammer.

Sadly the treasury seems bugged. Since they messed up instancing, i have not managed to get inside two people into the same epic instance, which kind of removes the attractiveness of lvl39 weapons, if you only get them by soloing with a lvl60+ char.

Or, if you know a way to get 2 chars in the same instance again...please share.

About sanctum loot lists, there are scripts with some guilds and the old ones might still be valid:

http://forums-us.ageofconan.com/show...isitant+Amulet

http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/The_Main_System

Just search with the instance name and add aoc in english and you might get similar results.

Thank you very much!!!

I just want to loot selectivly blue gear for my 39lvl sin.

ps cynara congrats for your blog! very good job!
    Last edited by Noumides; 14th October 2013 at 13:23.