Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barbs, noobs, screens and fantasies (all QQ in one topic)

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Lol so you didnt get the joke
    Fyi, I am talking about what Ganjii said, not the other.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLL View Post
    Ehrr... that one actually shows barb as second last in K/D ratio...
    Yes and the worst is what? BS. Does anyone in his right mind think BS needs a buff? Nope.

Did you notice that barb is also not the class that dies the most? Nor the one that kills the least? K/d is only one thing. Don't tell me you are the same kind of pvper as throughthedoor...
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Why is it that so few ppl care about barbs? For instance if a t4 sin is on the other team then it is a big deal usually (same as. Demo/necro) but if the other side has t4 barb no one bats an eye

Also if I have a 4 man team and I needed a random person I would not choose a barb unless I knew the player otherwise any other clAss other than box

Most cases I would rather have t3 sin than t4 box and barb isn't much better
    So most of you. Ppl on the forums suck even thought you know I am right and you just don't want to have another treat like a conq.

Quote Originally Posted by XGanjiiX View Post
    * Also the barb has no quick burst so it is hard to compete for quick kills over sins, demos, etc. (3 sec wreck armor is not quick and the combo needs to fully finish to get shrapnel or offhand off of it) Plus there are so many other things wrong with the barb it blows my mind OMAGAD
    WA even without sharpnel can hit pretty hard but plz make petition to move sharpnel in the place where sever is and make it also work for every other combo , I really dont see a reason why it should be limited to WA - we have to spend 5 valuable points OMAGADOMAGAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Yes and the worst is what? BS. Does anyone in his right mind think BS needs a buff? Nope.

Did you notice that barb is also not the class that dies the most? Nor the one that kills the least? K/d is only one thing. Don't tell me you are the same kind of pvper as throughthedoor...
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/xrshh

Shh, ToS is so much more OP than conq look at the screen, i mean it's the living proof it needs a huge nerf...

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/67pe5

This is the living proof a zerk barb alt without aa, t4 or ibis or even full mini set gear is on the same lvl as geared rangers when it comes to killing random stuff on crom, i can only imagine the power of a main character pvp10 full gear and accessories with 3 ibis on that server compared to the screens the initial poster showed from fury...

I like this thread, the trolling level is so amazing i had to contribute, please keep it up barbies funcom will eventually delete that class and merge it with conq like the OP who rerolled from his main to the godly class and now farm even easier on crom!

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolo View Post
    The real point in this screenshot is that necro is the most balanced class ever. Look at them numbers. Every class must be revamped to be identical to necromancer.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    So most of you. Ppl on the forums suck even thought you know I am right and you just don't want to have another treat like a conq.
    What did you expect?

I'm sad you don't even understand why I trolled all your QQ about Barb:

Ok Barb is nowadays not the best killer, not the best dpser, not the best tanker and so? It's just a barb afterall...

A lot of ppl say barb is pretty fine like it is now, not because they want it gimp, only because not much things miss to make it ****ING TOO OP.

You complain about tanks and especially conqs but what you ask for is exactly the same ****, wanna see tons of newcommers zerkers pop and be unkillable and powerfull as a DW?

All screens I've linked are from 3 last weeks, barb is not over the top but at least it's not gimp at all, problem comes from you IMO... Your choice is to play with the Reaver stance? NP have fun with it, i knew 2 good barbs playing like that, it was not easy, it was not very fun but at least they didn't complain about it.

And to be honnest, you are on crom, just check how it's way more simple to be a killing machine on that server vs those random pvper that don't know what to do VS this class (lol challenge...)

personally I would like to have barb revamp, but proper revamp which wouldnt make him stronger but a bit more different, however that is probably because im bored with this class. Power wise it is not barb who is weak but soldiers who are completely over the top. Every mediocre conq who is not doing silly mistakes can kill pro barb in duel, though this game shouldnt be balanced on duels mostly. In group pvp i find barb quite useful with his speed and high dmg. It is not faceroll class like sin or ranger and it makes barb more fun to play. If the same ppl who were responsible for conq revamp would be going to revamp barb - thank you, dont change anything !

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast