Thread: NG Factions

Default NG Factions

Hello,
    I'm trying to figure out what factions are better for my necro PVE. I've seen the site http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php but still have some doubts.
    Anyone can help me select?

bb for armor set
    ll for cloak
    tigers for neclase & dagger & mount
    yag kosha for ring
    hyrkanians talisman is interesting
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I'd say go SC for armor, you can get cloak in Vile nowadays or the one from Ai district (+88 magic damage)

BB has a nice survivability ring for all classes. But as PVE necro you dont need extra critrating while the extra magic damage is more useful.

BB set is more suitable for demos IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmeth View Post
    I'd say go SC for armor, you can get cloak in Vile nowadays or the one from Ai district (+88 magic damage)

BB has a nice survivability ring for all classes. But as PVE necro you dont need extra critrating while the extra magic damage is more useful.

Always heard it was the opposite. You go BB without a doubt for necro because their spell coefficients are so low that the minor amount of extra magic dmg on SC is pointless. Also, I believe the extra crit and crit dmg helps your pets more but I could also be completely making that up.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmeth View Post

Actually BB is the best set for necros.

I used to parse consistently slightly higher in SC than BB
    ╔═╗╦╗╦╗╔╦╦╕╔╗╔╗╔
    ╟═╢╟╢╟╢╫──╢╟╢╟╬╢
    ╨└╨╨╜╨╜╙╜─╨╙╜╨╙╜

BB is probably best choice now, because of high hit rating needs in T4.