Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uploaded Pic of Myself to prove that I am pro for a barb.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    dualwield upheaval is ment to be buffed with dod or/and impale so you cant really compare it and say its bad dmg. buff it with everything and hit clothie and than say its bad dmg
    Anything can hit a clothie for good damage,
    my dt crit a hox with doming presence and the hox was dead before the combo even finished. (and that's a tank)What barbs need is plate gear sense they have almost dt dps.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Meh 1 screenie means jack......lucky mini.....i got screenies going double figure and 1-2 death in HV etc.....then i also got ones where i get 1 kill and 10 deaths lol.

Depends entirely on the teams and you got lucky and got on the faceroll one (very unusual to have a balanced Sag these days)

Show us 10 screenies with the same K/D and you might start to get cred.

ps you sound like you want every class to be able to beat every class....why have 12 then....just have 1 class that everyone has to play and be done with it yeah?
    If I showed 10 screens then ppl would say that the barb is OP; but that isn't the case because I don't have 10 of these. But what I can do is post one of me with loosing team. (where I am on top for my team)
    Maybe that would have been better for proof that I am not a noob. But either way I know I am no noob and that the class sucks. I was just trying an alternative route to convince ppl.

And of course if a necro showed a picture of them on top for sag nobody would care because everyone knows that it is one of the easiest classes in the game and they are on top almost all the time anyway.
    Last edited by throughthedoor; 10th October 2013 at 21:08.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Anything can hit a clothie for good damage,
    my dt crit a hox with doming presence and the hox was dead before the combo even finished. (and that's a tank)What barbs need is plate gear sense they have almost dt dps.
    Well it will do great dmg on anything when buffed, and if it crits its awesome. I gave example with clothie because it will be almost or dead.

know i know why throughthedoor is whining so much in forum about barb in pvp. he is bad. really bad. another proof, why funcom should NEVER EVER should consider player feeadback while balancing classes.

If I didn't have a barb I would want it to be as week as can be fore easy kills.(why NOT to consider people who don't play the class) But I have a lv 80 part t4 DT and I am able to compare the two so I can honestly say (unlike you who don't play it) that the barb sucks. Ppl like you shouldn't rate classes you don't have because you know nothing about what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringofset-throughthedoor-doomkiller View Post
    Anything can hit a lowbie for good kdr,
    my dt crit a pvp0 hox with doming presence and the hox was dead before the combo even finished. (and that's a tank)What barbs need is plate gear so I can be op sense they have almost dt dps.
    Fixed4u***

Default everyone must read the chat in the titular screenshot

We should wrap up pvp forum and close it down now, for there can never be another thread more amusing than this. Better stop at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    If I showed 10 screens then ppl would say that the barb is OP; but that isn't the case because I don't have 10 of these. But what I can do is post one of me with loosing team. (where I am on top for my team)
    Maybe that would have been better for proof that I am not a noob. But either way I know I am no noob and that the class sucks. I was just trying an alternative route to convince ppl.

And of course if a necro showed a picture of them on top for sag nobody would care because everyone knows that it is one of the easiest classes in the game and they are on top almost all the time anyway.
    Yes but you , like most , seem to base a classes op-ness by how much it can kill.....everyone just wants to be able to **** face and then still have massive mit and HP for survival.

Barb isnt weak....its just Age of Tanks at the moment.

How bout you dont try and stand amongst it and go toe to toe with everyone.
    Watch Fuzzys vids on how he plays his sin.....all the tactical aspects can be applied to the barb.....use your head when pvping not your e-peen.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

I think this thread has run its course by now. I think the point of it has been lost some time ago so now it is:

Thread closed
    Closed
    Last edited by Drest; 10th October 2013 at 23:42.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123