Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Uploaded Pic of Myself to prove that I am pro for a barb.

I would rather see you whine about nerfing conqs and others. Don't touch my barb, i like the way it is now. Speed is what defines barbs and if you start buffing it gets out of hand. Barb is fastest b.a. of all classes, use that to your advantage. And to your knowledge soldiers are easy in duels (not taking into account ridicilous brute conqs)

One screenshot proves nothing. Most of the barbs are doing the 1-19 and 0-20 records in minis. Whenever there is a barb it's a free kill, most of the time he can't escape in any way and his damage is tiny.

What you guys don't seem to get is:
    - Hitting ranger with Upheavel 5 in melee, 3-4 seconds, 220 / tic damage, around 1,500 total damage
    - Ranger is shooting back Penetrating shot in melee, half second, 2,500 damage

EVERY class has the same kind of comparison with the barb. Barb never comes out on top in any of these. Wohoo he can run fast, that's great! You can flee fast (still sin is better since his speed is on demand) while a necro dot is ticking on you for more damage than your Upheavel 5 combo tic. Without killing anything. That sounds like a great dps class...

You're doing something very wrong cos my upheaval (2h version) RARELY hits for less than 500 a tick, especially on medium armour and lower. And I only have t2 pve axe.

And...

Quote Originally Posted by Ythor View Post
    EVERY class has the same kind of comparison with the barb. Barb never comes out on top in any of these. Wohoo he can run fast, that's great! You can flee fast (still sin is better since his speed is on demand) while a necro dot is ticking on you for more damage than your Upheavel 5 combo tic. Without killing anything. That sounds like a great dps class...
    ... you're wrong.
    Last edited by kalston; 10th October 2013 at 16:04.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Ythor View Post
    One screenshot proves nothing. Most of the barbs are doing the 1-19 and 0-20 records in minis. Whenever there is a barb it's a free kill, most of the time he can't escape in any way and his damage is tiny.

What you guys don't seem to get is:
    - Hitting ranger with Upheavel 5 in melee, 3-4 seconds, 220 / tic damage, around 1,500 total damage
    - Ranger is shooting back Penetrating shot in melee, half second, 2,500 damage

pls tell me ,, why did my barb with t1 pvp sword fatality pvp 6 necro from 70% when i used 2he upheaval combo? it was 1100 per hit (was no crit)
    The Law

For ppl who don't know, the 2h upheval is totally different than dual wield. Dual wield hits as low as 75hp and as high as 750 (non crit straw man no reaver stacks in pve t3) where as upheval 2h hits hard every shot and for 2 sec instead of 3.

So why do I use dual wield, because I target ppl who aren't targeting me and i target runners where I need a long combo to kill.
    Also Dual wield gives chance for offhand which hits for about 450 (up to 1k crit on straw man) and gives chance for overpower (only good with reaver stacks).

Basically if you are not reaver there is little good about dual wield upheval and yes, non crit in pvp it usually hits for about 200 per tick that is why I don't use it without stacks and I usually don't use it when ppl are targeting me.

More reason why that combo needs a 50% buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Buff brute conqs by AT THE MINIMUM 50%.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Isn't OP the one who wants to pvp in the pve spec?
    I don't make points I make dents.

Meh 1 screenie means jack......lucky mini.....i got screenies going double figure and 1-2 death in HV etc.....then i also got ones where i get 1 kill and 10 deaths lol.

Depends entirely on the teams and you got lucky and got on the faceroll one (very unusual to have a balanced Sag these days)

Show us 10 screenies with the same K/D and you might start to get cred.

ps you sound like you want every class to be able to beat every class....why have 12 then....just have 1 class that everyone has to play and be done with it yeah?
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 10th October 2013 at 18:34.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

dualwield upheaval is ment to be buffed with dod or/and impale so you cant really compare it and say its bad dmg. buff it with everything and hit clothie and than say its bad dmg

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    dualwield upheaval is ment to be buffed with dod or/and impale so you cant really compare it and say its bad dmg. buff it with everything and hit clothie and than say its bad dmg
    Ye, with the feats + 15 reaver stacks it's an insane combo.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

The only tank I can't kill on my barb is brute conq (if they are any good) but some barbs can do it. This is with only pvp gear on. The only buff people need to kill tanks is skillz yo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast