Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uploaded Pic of Myself to prove that I am pro for a barb.

Default Uploaded Pic of Myself to prove that I am pro for a barb.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2w7jwr8.png

Please look at that pic so you know that I am good for a barb and I STILL say tanks are WAY op. I just had great team support here so I was able to get kills but in a dual I can't kill tanks.

Basically funcom needs to realize that barbs need more dualing power instead of just power in minigames that require a team. (i.e. sins can one shot and don't need team support)

Simple illusion... only 2 Necro which other one is clearly some lvl 0-1 noob and no Demos in the mini. All in all lucky mini for Barbie... also those HoXes are below average in skills.
    Last edited by SelfRez; 10th October 2013 at 10:01.

The point is that I can't be a total noob when I am talking because otherwise my team-mates would have more kills than me not to mention 1 death means I know how to survive.
    So what I say about the class is legit and I am un-biased because I have a tank which would have received about 100kills in this JS by comparison.

Also 2 barbs did very badly
    0kills 13deaths
    3 kills 19deaths
    Proof that it is a bad class because it should be more user-friendly = easier to play (such as having plate armor like a DT which has more dps anyway)

Anyhow, half was luck, half was skill, and the barb needs buff by 50% increase to make all ends equal.
    Last edited by throughthedoor; 10th October 2013 at 09:18.

Seriously wtf?? 50% boost?

ok ok.. then u do more dmg than any other class, u got most cc breaks, you are fastest in game, AOE combos with huge range, + combo in air exploit

you are making me feel bad

barb is fine as it is now, and sin ofc needs support in minis to kill someone, besides, with barb its easier to win 1vs2-3 in open areas than with sin lol.

if bad players talk about balances then classes are gonna get ****ed up like they did to conq, ye ye ye.. i want 2 more cc breaks, i want also dual vield fear + stun and charm would be great for 10 sec and.. yea increase dot dmg by 50%.. like it would not do enough aleready...................................
    Last edited by Derled; 10th October 2013 at 09:46.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    The point is that I can't be a total noob when I am talking because otherwise my team-mates would have more kills than me not to mention 1 death means I know how to survive.
    So what I say about the class is legit and I am un-biased because I have a tank which would have received about 100kills in this JS by comparison.

Also 2 barbs did very badly
    0kills 13deaths
    3 kills 19deaths
    Proof that it is a bad class because it should be more user-friendly = easier to play (such as having plate armor like a DT which has more dps anyway)

Anyhow, half was luck, half was skill, and the barb needs buff by 50% increase to make all ends equal.
    throughthedoor what tire weapon do you use???
    get yourself some PVE T4 weapons you will do just fine!
    and a 50% boost to barb LOL!!! yeah i can just imagine a barb swinging PVE T4 weapons on top of a 50% boost! are you for real dude?
    That would be like a PVE T4 DT...... oh wait a minute

Yea.. either he is troll or he actually want that barb would have 3 full bubbles, every combo should be aoe, dot dmg crit for 900.. predatory instict give 20 energy per sec for 15 sec. 80% evade, and.. atg should do triple dmg and should be aoe, cyclone of steel should do x50 dmg, barb should have ghost mode which gives it 90% speed and makes it 100% immune and,, auto aim for combos..
    The Law

lol at 50% buff, lol at kill farming bad players in sag proving pro-ness.

I fell off my chair. This is so pathetic, you only need to read group chat to understand. Lol at negative w/l ratio. And lol at the guard with 0/15 in your screenshot. By your logic we should buff guards too? Really, how old are you?

Btw if you can't kill tanks with barb you're bad. Except brute conqs then I can understand it's hard.
    Last edited by kalston; 10th October 2013 at 12:14.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Buff brute conqs by AT THE MINIMUM 50%.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I fell off my chair. This is so pathetic, you only need to read group chat to understand. Lol at negative w/l ratio.
    So true, his own group pointed out all he did was kill lowbies if you can't see the pic he posted.

You really are pro!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast