Thread: Thinking of coming back

Default Thinking of coming back

A series of events in my life have given me a lot of free time for the next few months I was wondering if it is worth coming back, and if so where do I start.

Quote Originally Posted by Vardandor View Post
    I was wondering if it is worth coming back
    I have no idea why all you new old people keep asking this. How would we know what you like? It's free to try, see for yourself...

You start at Tortage, a pirate city. Or you start where you left off your old toon, though you should most likely start from scratch if it was long ago. You then play the game until you're level 80 and are forced to decide to quit or start subbing. By then you would've formed your own opinion about which is the one you'll choose.

M8 if you have to be that acerbic why not just keep it too yourself.

regarding coming back personally i would say yes it is and welcome if you do. i wish i had more time myself to play but c'est la vie.

If a series of events in your real life has pushed you back to AoC I would not fight it cause this must be demonic interaction.. Just come back
    HERRO REGENG IS RETURN

The game is now near bug free, has a lot of content for as well casual/hardcore and as solo/group/raid players. Crom is very, very active currently, and you can find groups and raids all the time.

Personally, I cannot advertise this game for its PvP ascepts. But if you're looking for PvE, you've come (back) to the right place.