Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tos LS pvp build

Default Tos LS pvp build

lookin for idea on a LS pvp build.SF builds are geting old for me.im pvp 4 2 pvp t-2 items.PS and DS maxed 4 points into enlarged life force,COS ect.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

LS stops being a legit pvp spec after lvl 39 mini games
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

i know this.im asking just so i get something to switch things up with.

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    ls stops being a legit pvp spec after lvl 39 mini games

could you then just give me an idea of a LS build you would put together if a gun was to your head?

Quote Originally Posted by Otar View Post
    http://goo.gl/JSYOD <-- That's it

You want Improved Call Lightning to make Forked Lightning practical.
    Gankaskhan - Currently acquiring the Blossoms set.
    Gank
    1. (Am. slang) To steal in a surreptitious or underhanded manner.
    2. (O.L. slang) To gang up on and frag an opponent in an MPG.
    3. (Am. H-Hop) Character assassination.

I like how people say there is no legit LS spec, but there is.

The one show prior to my post (Gank's feat spec), is pretty much it... I have more const which I found was better for my playstyle.

It takes a while to get used to, but I have played both specs and been here since the game was released. It feels pretty much like the old LS spec was, except no one-shot.

It's all about your rotations for example:
    Debuff - stun (cobra stare) - call lightning - then onto LS and other abilities... cyclone for instance creates a much greater chance for proc'ing lightning sparks.

That ability alone has hit four crits in a row for almost 2k a piece for 4 hits... then insta cast LS with crit and dead lol. If you are close to the person, you then can apply elemental fury insta cast for another 1k+. It averages at least one crit and hits normally between 600-1000. Now this is from my experience and have higher magic damage and 17% crit chance on the ToS.

Not to mention you have so many cc's, anti cc and range.

AOE spec is still preferred due to FC buffing it up so much and I guess now toning it out over the last 1-2 years, but people like it bc its different and team focused. LS can be team focused as well, you just need to keep up the heals and cc for the team.

I have actually helped myself and teams out more with puppets...

As most know, with AOE you are getting splash damage (from other team), many more opportunities to get cc'd and bad teams which make you become burst and leave oriented.

By the time it takes a another ToS to cast all of their spells, SF-Aura, Totem (if used) and debuff... along with other spells, I will be finishing someone off.

Not to meantion as Laethiel stated... Fangs, is freakin awesome against melee and you already have the tools for mage/priests.

It comes down to the playstyle not the spec and people need to realize that, many think AOE is the way to go but have they tried LS for longer than 1 week?

Quote Originally Posted by Mjames215 View Post
    I like how people say there is no legit LS spec, but there is.

The one show prior to my post (Gank's feat spec), is pretty much it... I have more const which I found was better for my playstyle.

It takes a while to get used to, but I have played both specs and been here since the game was released. It feels pretty much like the old LS spec was, except no one-shot.

It's all about your rotations for example:
    Debuff - stun (cobra stare) - call lightning - then onto LS and other abilities... cyclone for instance creates a much greater chance for proc'ing lightning sparks.

That ability alone has hit four crits in a row for almost 2k a piece for 4 hits... then insta cast LS with crit and dead lol. If you are close to the person, you then can apply elemental fury insta cast for another 1k+. It averages at least one crit and hits normally between 600-1000. Now this is from my experience and have higher magic damage and 17% crit chance on the ToS.

Not to mention you have so many cc's, anti cc and range.

AOE spec is still preferred due to FC buffing it up so much and I guess now toning it out over the last 1-2 years, but people like it bc its different and team focused. LS can be team focused as well, you just need to keep up the heals and cc for the team.

I have actually helped myself and teams out more with puppets...

As most know, with AOE you are getting splash damage (from other team), many more opportunities to get cc'd and bad teams which make you become burst and leave oriented.

By the time it takes a another ToS to cast all of their spells, SF-Aura, Totem (if used) and debuff... along with other spells, I will be finishing someone off.

Not to meantion as Laethiel stated... Fangs, is freakin awesome against melee and you already have the tools for mage/priests.

It comes down to the playstyle not the spec and people need to realize that, many think AOE is the way to go but have they tried LS for longer than 1 week?
    I like your post and agree with just about all of it.LS is beast if given time to get use to.and what buffs were you speaking about when you said FC is buffing SF build?

Maybe you can get it work, I just feel like playing awkward & weak pom/demo/ranger depends on how u want to look at it.

You also need someone else to do torments otherwise damage is not very good.

+normal SF build has fangs too..

argument with elemental fury is a bit silly as normal SF build has that too and it works much better with aoe build than LS one

imo also with LS build both BM&FoL>snare resist u have advantage of distance anyways

"I have more const" what that means?
    Last edited by Jurski; 1st August 2014 at 16:33.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast