Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: HOX in pvp

I think what atreborn meant was, that he has rather done something like DM->HFB->DE->ToX->HFB which, together with the stuff his team did to keep the opponents busy, wiped the enemy team.
    This can actually work pretty decent, but can of course only have good effects if players are crowded together like on the end of the bridge of LT.
    Decent healers CAN also ruin the fun on this, but still, if your own team overall gets SOMETHING done and you have high enough crit this will work.

I agree on ToX somehow scaling badly though. DE+DM (maybe RSoX, too if nothing else yet availlable) do buff it, but the gain feels less than on HFB and if it doesnt crit its not worth much for such a long cast.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Xamaron View Post
    Lol Atreborn just becaue you run around in full t4 with max aa's and do 4k hellfire breaths it doesnt mean that all hoxed do the same damage and it doesnt excuse the fact that funcom needs to take some initiative and do something about the class to improve it and fix the useless/broken feats.
    Shows how clueless you are, 4k HFB...lol those don't even happen in PvE unless its a neg invul mob. To your information I only have 1.2k magic damage in PvP which is hardly astronomical because not everything I have is T4. Who said my AA's are maxed? My HoX is 8 months old...lol dont even have the wards maxed.

And yes you cannot wipe an entire team with just ToX, but you can let it rip between 2 HFB and buffs which will do damage to geared opponents as well as kill off anything in cloth/light armor. Even more so if you have a ToS or a demo in your team to debuff.

On its own ToX is quite useless, but in combination with other stuff it can be deadly. If nobody is on you whats the point of jumping or getting in close to combo when you can do good amount of damage from far.

As for Revamp, I don't want it. I would however take some tweaks to the class.
    Last edited by artreborn; 21st October 2013 at 18:33.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

Smile

HoX dont need revamp , like Artreborn say "need only some tweaks"
    TYFON - HoX pvp 10
    MALZAHAR - PoM pvp 7

Quote Originally Posted by artreborn View Post
    Shows how clueless you are, 4k HFB...lol those don't even happen in PvE unless its a neg invul mob.
    Got 4,9k hfb on guildcity. strawmen. MSS, infrrno curse, demon maw, DE with RSoX and possesion + general spec

Shows how clueless you are, 4k HFB...lol those don't even happen in PvE unless its a neg invul mob. To your information I only have 1.2k magic damage in PvP which is hardly astronomical because not everything I have is T4. Who said my AA's are maxed? My HoX is 8 months old...lol dont even have the wards maxed.

And yes you cannot wipe an entire team with just ToX, but you can let it rip between 2 HFB and buffs which will do damage to geared opponents as well as kill off anything in cloth/light armor. Even more so if you have a ToS or a demo in your team to debuff.

On its own ToX is quite useless, but in combination with other stuff it can be deadly. If nobody is on you whats the point of jumping or getting in close to combo when you can do good amount of damage from far.

As for Revamp, I don't want it. I would however take some tweaks to the class.
    Atreborn you are clueless if you think it uncapable of a t4 hox doing close to 4k crits with hellfire breath on a debuffed enemy. If you have a demo on your team with half a brain it is likely that the enemy will have at least have an elemental torment or elemental ruin or both at almost all times during the minigame.

Scince when demo have ruin? Maybe you mean wrack?

Among my 8k+ kills i've only seen as many 4k hfb crits as you got fingers. To add to that those only happen on clueless debuffed frenzy heavies or someone with no protection and debuffs. If you're going to QQ about HoX t4 gear might as well go QQ about every other classes' t4 gear. One question...do you even PvP on a HoX?

Among my 8k+ kills i've only seen as many 4k hfb crits as you got fingers. To add to that those only happen on clueless debuffed frenzy heavies or someone with no protection and debuffs. If you're going to QQ about HoX t4 gear might as well go QQ about every other classes' t4 gear. One question...do you even PvP on a HoX?
    I've seen 3.5k-4k crits quite a lot. But I've been PvP'ing on a HoX since release.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    I've seen 3.5k-4k crits quite a lot. But I've been PvP'ing on a HoX since release.
    I used to see much higher crits back before T3 pvp and t4 gear, now we got terrible players who stack protection.

I used to see much higher crits back before T3 pvp and t4 gear, now we got terrible players who stack protection.
    Sorry we dont just run around naked so you get those crits off.......terrible because we stack protection???......its the only way to at least stay up for 5 sec with all the T4 pvpers out there dude....sure i gimp my kills but a dead healer is no good to anyone.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast