Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: HOX in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    As I already stated I agree on HoX being more team-dependant compared to other classes, its even worse when both teams are premades, which makes playing hox a LOT harder than in a random group.
    What disturbes me about that kind of dependancy is, that it is VERY rare nowadays that a team plays decently together instead of running around alone, preferrably into 4 enemies, getting slain 1 by 1. Or not using ANY CC to help one another, not even when it's a healer being attacked right next to one of his teammates.

The matches where the team sticks together and acts as a team get even more rare, no matter if its crom or fury (though i think the situation is slightly better on fury) - and that just sucks.
    IMO HoX only REALLY shines when the team acts as one.

As for the revamp: Having said all of the above I still don't want a full-scale revamp as done to Ranger/Sin/Conq.
    More mobility and a few replacements for arguably useless feats (Hellfire Feast, Searing Curses, Demonic Fortitude since sprint-revamp) would be nice, but I'd hate to see it turn into another gimped-down class.
    Instant Hellfire Breath and stun being innate and an increase of the coefficients on all combo's(except PoIF) would really be all the HoX needs. And maybe swapping a few feats between Possession and Avatar.

What i would like to see is roots of hell with 3 points give you lets say 10% knock immunity and 60-70% when morphed. that way to have some better chances vs so many knocks, specially rangers, flying around.
    Also remove snare penalty and ice dmg penalty from PC. It would be good bubble but still not op because of long cd.

HoX is OP!!!
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

hox is all in the hfb

its like a cc and dmg bubble the second the silence is up
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

nerf hox !
    TYFON - HoX pvp 10
    MALZAHAR - PoM pvp 7

The suckiest thing about HoX is trying to land a melee combo with 2+ ppl focusing you as 1st target. You'll be mid combo and just get knocked down or silenced, etc. You basically have to abandon your plan and pull out - or die right there. When soldiers get knocked down in the front line, it's not a big deal. You turn on def stance, or worse case bubble. No anxiety in comparison.

The ways I've addressed this as HoX:
    1) Phoenix Cloak (with Avatar of Xotli for optimal results). Phoenix Cloak gives bigtime toughness so you time to react to the battle. Can I stay in the hot zone and land my combos, or do I have to start pulling out?

2) Possession Spec. Chains of Anguish and Flame lets you deliver fast damage from a distance and maintain mobility. Not like being locked in place landing combos.

3) Enslaving Fire. Opening with stun every 25 seconds give you time to think. Land a Molten Slash? Firelance? Feated Body/Spirit Wrack?

4) Hellstrikes. Cancel-able if you need to run, but the damage is weak.

Undoubtably the worst class ingame at the moment, but as stated very unique class with so much potential. Stop neglecting HoX!! HoX players are one of the most dedicated players ingame! People that disagree are noobs that can only farm HoXes in PvP!

HoX sucks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhethnar View Post

HoX sucks!!!
    Does not ! .. L2P issues for many. I really dont want to see FC revamping HoX to easy class like Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    delred stop the troll hox was great yes but hardly top 3 of pvp class. Bs /guard/demo/sin etc.. always were the big sharks
    sin? u joking?

ye ye i think this is pretty op.. u know this is worse class than hox is nowdays,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8mDQv11Foc
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    sin? u joking?

ye ye i think this is pretty op.. u know this is worse class than hox is nowdays,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8mDQv11Foc
    Sin has about the same survivability as a HoX, but Sin burst damage is soooooo much faster.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast