Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: HOX in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Skant View Post
    the reward is many times lower as being average in any other class.
    If u really believe there is no ground for complaining about a clearly broken class which has been waiting for a promised revamp for so long I would like to order what u smoke pm me price pls!

Hox was a fluid fast phased class which was super fun to play and it should get back to that. not the bunnyhop hfb spam with here and there some combo tickling on undergeared/aaed players.
    this is how op hox used to be, nice two shotting that guard + sin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVqFIXN7KK8
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    this is how op hox used to be, nice two shotting that guard + sin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVqFIXN7KK8
    That's not even close to the most OP time in HoX history. During 1.03 and 1.04, HoX was A LOT more deadly than it was from 1.05 and beyond.

I remember killing a group of 6 players with a PoIF and a Fire Lance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    That's not even close to the most OP time in HoX history. During 1.03 and 1.04, HoX was A LOT more deadly than it was from 1.05 and beyond.

I remember doing lure, knockdown, then a cos X on my barb, and melting down everyone in 1.4 and before. It was much faster and fun. Then craig the wow master brought in 1.5, age of pve land, and 90% pop less, here we are...
    Last edited by Loaf-of-Evil; 15th October 2013 at 21:40.

Hox is fine when good player on it, when u stop complaining? hox was top 3 most powerfull class for long time and now when you say its bit tuned down, you make an instant whine about it, same with some baddie barb's

thou barb is still awesome and rocking!
    oh and if u revamp hox, just pls dont make it faceroll class like conq, keep it cool, hox fun atm, dont kill it
    I know what you want to say but the thing is that even good hox need team support in order not to die to fast. Other classes are not that team dependant as hox is.
    honestly i dont want to see hox heavily revamped just some slight tweeks and it would be awesome class, but i would rather for hox to stay the way it is now than do some silly revamp like on ranger or conq.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    I know what you want to say but the thing is that even good hox need team support in order not to die to fast. Other classes are not that team dependant as hox is.
    honestly i dont want to see hox heavily revamped just some slight tweeks and it would be awesome class, but i would rather for hox to stay the way it is now than do some silly revamp like on ranger or conq.
    YEs yes, thank you from understanding what i mean, this is 100% correct and just what i meant =)
    The Law

true, but didn't fid any good video.
    The Law

Default bACK IN THE DAYS fl WAS OP, WHEN MORPHED ONE SHOTTN

Back in the days when Morphed FL would kil anything.To bad today FL is a shadow what use to be.
    Шторм-кнут

true, but didn't fid any good video.
    delred stop the troll hox was great yes but hardly top 3 of pvp class. Bs /guard/demo/sin etc.. always were the big sharks
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I remember doing lure, knockdown, then a cos X on my barb, and melting down everyone in 1.4 and before. It was much faster and fun. Then craig the wow master brought in 1.5, age of pve land, and 90% pop less, here we are...
    Clobber+Paralysis, CoSX moulded with No Escape. The classic cheesy one-shot barb routine.
    shoryuken

As I already stated I agree on HoX being more team-dependant compared to other classes, its even worse when both teams are premades, which makes playing hox a LOT harder than in a random group.
    What disturbes me about that kind of dependancy is, that it is VERY rare nowadays that a team plays decently together instead of running around alone, preferrably into 4 enemies, getting slain 1 by 1. Or not using ANY CC to help one another, not even when it's a healer being attacked right next to one of his teammates.

The matches where the team sticks together and acts as a team get even more rare, no matter if its crom or fury (though i think the situation is slightly better on fury) - and that just sucks.
    IMO HoX only REALLY shines when the team acts as one.

As for the revamp: Having said all of the above I still don't want a full-scale revamp as done to Ranger/Sin/Conq.
    More mobility and a few replacements for arguably useless feats (Hellfire Feast, Searing Curses, Demonic Fortitude since sprint-revamp) would be nice, but I'd hate to see it turn into another gimped-down class.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast