Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: HOX in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    You have to be a masochist to enjoy HoX PvP.
    the juice went off when they did combo/cc revamp avatar hybrid hox was a monster i could pillar ppl above 6k , and 2 shot ppl with fire lance. But oh well since the cc /combo revamp avatar hox its just a sitting duck and possession/gen spec its not my cup of tea.
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    the juice went off when they did combo/cc revamp avatar hybrid hox was a monster i could pillar ppl above 6k , and 2 shot ppl with fire lance. But oh well since the cc /combo revamp avatar hox its just a sitting duck and possession/gen spec its not my cup of tea.
    Avatar is not a sitting duck...not that im saying HoX is overall in top notch condition, but i do enjoy playing Avatar in PVP and do well if i just have some kind of heals preferably BS. Generally nowaday HoX always needs a healer beside him... solo days are gone since the CC revamps ext.

Hox is fine when good player on it, when u stop complaining? hox was top 3 most powerfull class for long time and now when you say its bit tuned down, you make an instant whine about it, same with some baddie barb's

thou barb is still awesome and rocking!
    oh and if u revamp hox, just pls dont make it faceroll class like conq, keep it cool, hox fun atm, dont kill it
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Hox is fine when good player on it, when u stop complaining? hox was top 3 most powerfull class for long time and now when you say its bit tuned down, you make an instant whine about it, same with some baddie barb's

oh and if u revamp hox, just pls dont make it faceroll class like conq, keep it cool, hox fun atm, dont kill it
    Instant whine? Hox has been nuubtuber for long time thats it.
    now go troll barb forums and let us QQ ty.

how about a good player behind conq/dt/bs/sin/ranger/guard ? so hox it sonly good when a good player behidn it ? I told you before stop the troll
    Шторм-кнут

Exactly, Derled! There are too many people who complain on the class, even though there are no grounds for that.

Derled meant that it is easier to learn to control PoM than HoX, but the reward for the mastery if one persists in playing a HoX is very high.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

no good HoX on CROM !
    TYFON - HoX pvp 10
    MALZAHAR - PoM pvp 7

Quote Originally Posted by Manczurow View Post
    no good HoX on CROM !
    Stop playing with PoM then, slacker!!
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    Stop playing with PoM then, slacker!!
    I think he meant including himself too!

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Exactly, Derled! There are too many people who complain on the class, even though there are no grounds for that.

Derled meant that it is easier to learn to control PoM than HoX, but the reward for the mastery if one persists in playing a HoX is very high.
    the reward is many times lower as being average in any other class.
    If u really believe there is no ground for complaining about a clearly broken class which has been waiting for a promised revamp for so long I would like to order what u smoke pm me price pls!

Hox was a fluid fast phased class which was super fun to play and it should get back to that. not the bunnyhop hfb spam with here and there some combo tickling on undergeared/aaed players.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast