Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: HOX in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksoulx View Post
    if players are geared and know how to play and teams are even u are just waste of space, u are just 1 guy less coz of constant pressing of rez button. Theres no heal that can save u when ranger KB u and tts u for 3,5k or when sinn plant bomb for 4k and dww or facestab u. Two guys if they are not mentally challenged need around 4-5 sec to burst u down even with blue heal on. 1 kb and u are good as dead before u are on ur feet thats how things are when class is not revamped for 3-4 years and everyone is t4 geared.
    By reasoning like that you only play tank and pom. It's pointless and leads nowhere. But anyway complaining is the norme on these boards. I think i've had enough i wont even argue anymore.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I swear when I land I Eat Your Heart, that I see my health move up. I'm not entirely sure because I'm getting beat on while I'm throwing it in minis.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermeng View Post
    I swear when I land I Eat Your Heart, that I see my health move up. I'm not entirely sure because I'm getting beat on while I'm throwing it in minis.
    It does not do any HP increase... i dont honestly know why ppl are even using it in PVP as its slow and predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    It does not do any HP increase... i dont honestly know why ppl are even using it in PVP as its slow and predictable.
    I use it sometimes to try to get the fatality to proc. If it doesn't, I cancel the combo.

I can tell you that HoX is the hardest class I have found so far to pvp on. I'm sure some of it is just me being bad, but I found that I simply melt too quick to aoe and ranged dps. I'm pretty AA'd out, granted not fully AA'd, but I have everything that's important. and 4/5 in all the prot wards. I can throw on pvp T1 gear and melt before I get off one combo due to necro dots and demo aoe.

I haven't tried pvp since the merge, but I suspect it's going to be much of the same.

FWIW, I didn't have any issues actually killing people (assuming I was alive more than 10 seconds haha), it was just staying alive while guys were picking me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

iTwo guys if they are not mentally challenged need around 4-5 sec to burst u down even with blue heal on.
    What's this? Two-on-one it takes 4-5 seconds to burn down a HoX? Exactly the same way it does with any other (non-bubbled) class? Zomg.

Poor you.
    shoryuken

Quote Originally Posted by Aell View Post
    What's this? Two-on-one it takes 4-5 seconds to burn down a HoX? Exactly the same way it does with any other (non-bubbled) class? Zomg.

Poor you.
    Thing is that hox is melee class so u cant stay at 40 meters and nuke people from ledge, right genious?

Thing is that hox is melee class so u cant stay at 40 meters and nuke people from ledge, right genious?
    Granted but you can say the same for Assassin, BS, Barb, Conq, DT, Guard...

Two on one and without use of a bubble, those classes will also go down in 5 seconds or less provided the attackers are not complete wastes of oxygen.

That's called "normal".
    shoryuken

Quote Originally Posted by Aell View Post
    Granted but you can say the same for Assassin, BS, Barb, Conq, DT, Guard...

Two on one and without use of a bubble, those classes will also go down in 5 seconds or less provided the attackers are not complete wastes of oxygen.

That's called "normal".
    sure sure, guard, dt and conqs are going down in 5 sec, are u playing same game or u are just troling here? BS? lol survability monster if played right, only class that can be bursted down is sinn and even then sinns have magic buble and insane burst which can be applied in under 5 sec= caster dead, so its only possible if melees are focusing sinn. Barbs have speed buff 24/7 and short burst combos so try to catch well played zerker/reaver hybrid. But really u made my day by statement that soldiers are going down in 5 sec when focused (by a raid maybe? ), lol just lol

sure sure, guard, dt and conqs are going down in 5 sec, are u playing same game or u are just troling here? BS? lol survability monster if played right, only class that can be bursted down is sinn and even then sinns have magic buble and insane burst which can be applied in under 5 sec= caster dead, so its only possible if melees are focusing sinn. Barbs have speed buff 24/7 and short burst combos so try to catch well played zerker/reaver hybrid. But really u made my day by statement that soldiers are going down in 5 sec when focused (by a raid maybe? ), lol just lol
    well tbh.. it only need 12 guys to burn down conq.. but it will still take 20+ sec because of bubbles.. and aoe kb..

oh and half from raid is dead while hitting it retributive dmg...
    The Law

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast