Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: HOX in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    sure i gimp my kills but a dead healer is no good to anyone.
    Depends if you're a necrophiliac or not.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Sorry we dont just run around naked so you get those crits off.......terrible because we stack protection???......its the only way to at least stay up for 5 sec with all the T4 pvpers out there dude....sure i gimp my kills but a dead healer is no good to anyone.
    Ah my shitty English gets me again, not all players are terrible because they stack protection lol...forums are definitely not my place...apparently everybody hates me.

Good to know, I guess it means I am doing something right in game.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

...sure i gimp my kills but a dead healer is no good to anyone.
    Is fc changing hox to a healer class now

Quote Originally Posted by artreborn View Post
    Ah my shitty English gets me again, not all players are terrible because they stack protection lol...forums are definitely not my place...apparently everybody hates me.

Good to know, I guess it means I am doing something right in game.
    thinking about it i wondered if you meant that even noobs can stack prot and fend off most HoX attacks......no malice intended mate
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Is fc changing hox to a healer class now
    Oh damn....Molten Flesh isnt team wide????
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

...so which class is the easiest target for HoX ? Can you describe your tactics against Demo and PoM ?

Quote Originally Posted by Radianek View Post
    ...so which class is the easiest target for HoX ? Can you describe your tactics against Demo and PoM ?
    I don't pvp on my hox, but when i see a hox on my barb i usually end up in the dirt. Hox should zerg sins and get rid of them asap, because they can do the same to you..But faster.

Hoxes can be strong in pvp if there is decent team support.

I think all hox needs is their instant WoC back and maybe the kb resist when morphed should be applied when not morphed at a value of 25%, seems fair. As for double tapping kb's on hox its fairly difficult on high latency like my 340-360 ping so another tool or passive ability to help against knockbacks would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Xamaron View Post
    Hoxes can be strong in pvp if there is decent team support.

I think all hox needs is their instant WoC back and maybe the kb resist when morphed should be applied when not morphed at a value of 25%, seems fair. As for double tapping kb's on hox its fairly difficult on high latency like my 340-360 ping so another tool or passive ability to help against knockbacks would be nice.
    25% knock resist is bit high, i would be pleased with 10
    But at least 70% when demon form and roots of hell feated. Most of the times i feel those 3 points like waste

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910